Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you like to walk around the supermarket for a long time even if you don't need to buy anything anymore?

Yes, it's OK, you have no obligation to make a purchase. If that was the case, would anyone ever step foot in a car dealership?- everyone would leave with a car, and the commissioned sales staff would be rich.

I always do this with my guy and I love it. The way we will be going around and looking at things is another feeling that I can't get over. I am the one that's always dragging my babe to go with me.

I don't like to waste my time like that, I would rather waste by staying home and check Instagram reels LOL

I thought I'm the only one who does this a lot. After I must have gotten everything I needed in the supermarket, I still like to walk around to survey some things around the mall. And sometimes, it leads to me buying a few things more!
Maybe you do that to know the prices of things that you might want to buy in the future. But that is something that I won't do. It can create unnecessary suspicion.

I don't even remember the last time I went to a shopping mall as I mostly prefer to buy online

For me l would only walk in the supermarket if only l like buying something and that's all.

You can save yourself by going alone for shopping as that would mean you wont' roam around and will prefer to get the shopping done and get back to home

I also sometimes do that and I don't even know why, because I'm interested in looking at new products. I also like to know the prices of various products in order to remember it, but again, I don't know why I do this

I think most of the people actually does that even when they don't have to buy anything they will be walking around and discovering new things

If I'm with someone with whom I don't mind spending time then it'll take me long to shop with them as we'll be busy having a chat about our past present and future

I don't like to waste time like that and in case I bump into a friend then I prefer to chat but mostly plan to sit at home with them or at their place or have coffee with them but not there in the mall

Back