Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you like to walk around the supermarket for a long time even if you don't need to buy anything anymore?

Yes, it's OK, you have no obligation to make a purchase. If that was the case, would anyone ever step foot in a car dealership?- everyone would leave with a car, and the commissioned sales staff would be rich.

I always do this with my guy and I love it. The way we will be going around and looking at things is another feeling that I can't get over. I am the one that's always dragging my babe to go with me.

I don't like to waste my time like that, I would rather waste by staying home and check Instagram reels LOL

Featured Articles

Back