Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you like shopping online or offline?

I just love going to an electronic shop and checking out their latest tech. Testing each one, and just when I am ready to buy it! I go home and order it online! lol
What you are doing is very smart because it will allow you to know more about what you're trying to buy. If after testing it out and it didn't give you what you wanted, you're never going to buy it. Without testing it before buying it, you will end up buying what wouldn't serve your needs.

I like it doing the real way. While offline shopping is great and comfortable, it is easier to get thing with good quality if you walk into a real shop.

You get to touch, compare and try them more realistically that online shopping.

I like it doing the real way. While offline shopping is great and comfortable, it is easier to get thing with good quality if you walk into a real shop.

They remain the same as at the end of time you will purchase clothes. But the only difference is that in real shops there is no same degree of cheaters as in online shops. You may face someone not sending the ordered item or not like in the photo for example.

I have seen enough scams both ways. It is partially luck and our own smart decisions.

Sometimes you have no choice but to fall prey to it. That is how we learn. Pray that those mistakes won't come costly.

The same way goes for online shopping too unless you don't know how to shop online. There are so many online stores for you to check out different items of what you wanted to buy and also compare the prices. It will be hard for you to go to 5 different stores in a day compared to how easy you can do it online.

That is the problem too. You are forced to buy dress that a few people have tried and returned.

In small towns, you mostly know where to look. In all these years I never had to shop hop to buy myself a footwear. The local population knows what to find where.

I used to really like to buy everything online because the selection is always much bigger and even sometimes the prices are much lower, but when I started buying even clothes, I started having problems because buying clothes online is almost impossible because they always send the wrong size. Therefore, I only buy products online that do not require a specific size.

I used to really like to buy everything online because the selection is always much bigger and even sometimes the prices are much lower, but when I started buying even clothes, I started having problems because buying clothes online is almost impossible because they always send the wrong size. Therefore, I only buy products online that do not require a specific size.
Yes, you're right about having size problem with shopping for clothes or even shoes online. It's not too common with shoes but as for clothes, it's a very serious problem. This is why I also barely shop for my clothes using online stores unless it's a store I have tested over and over again in which they didn't disappoint me.

I enjoy shopping online as well as offline. However, when I shop online I avoid buying expensive items. That's because it will be a lot of hassles when you received wrong products or faulty products. This has happened to me once. I bought a tab and it cam arrived with a scratched screen. For cheaper items, it is fund to shop online

The best trick which I have been using when I'm interested in shopping online is to never buy anything which is too sensitive that it will have issues when it have been delivered to me. Anything which is perishable, I would never buy it online because it will have issues before it gets to me.

I enjoy shopping online as well as offline. However, when I shop online I avoid buying expensive items. That's because it will be a lot of hassles when you received wrong products or faulty products. This has happened to me once. I bought a tab and it cam arrived with a scratched screen. For cheaper items, it is fund to shop online
I also don't buy very expensive products online because even very reliable stores can cheat. It seems to me that when orders are very cheap, they will not earn much if they cheat, and if something is very expensive, then they can cheat

Ever since I started making use of online shopping stores too buy certain things that I need, the most reliable store that I've been using have never cheated me in a way and it's the reason why I focus most of my important online shopping on their platform because they are the platform which I can trust with anything I am buying from them.

For me I do not have a specific place where I shop be it online or offline. Mainly depends on where I can find or get what I need at a more affordable price. though if it's something I need to test, would rather buy it offline if i have the chance so i can easily test them.

I prefer doing all my shopping online because I'm very lazy going to the shopping mall to do it in person. If you see me in the mall, it means some dragged me to go.

I prefer doing all my shopping online because I'm very lazy going to the shopping mall to do it in person. If you see me in the mall, it means some dragged me to go.
It's very cool to buy everything online because there is always a much larger selection of products because they don't have cash registers to serve customers and it's all just in a large warehouse, so you can choose a lot of things that you can't find in an offline store

It depends on what I am shopping per time. If I am shopping electronics and tech stuffs, it should better be online so that I can explore specs and alternatives. Every other thing, I prefer to shop for them offline.

All my life I have shopped offline but since lock down period I have started to shop online and liking it so much

It depends on what I am shopping per time. If I am shopping electronics and tech stuffs, it should better be online so that I can explore specs and alternatives. Every other thing, I prefer to shop for them offline.
And it's the same for me because it's very difficult to compare electronic devices offline and you will be constantly annoyed by the consultants in the store, but online you can very easily compare many models. I have some sites in my country that can compare characteristics and you just need to choose a device

While online shopping offers unbeatable convenience, I still favor the in-person experience of shopping offline. There's something satisfying about browsing physical stores, seeing and feeling items before purchasing. I enjoy the spontaneous discoveries stumbled upon while meandering through shops.

Being an introvert, naturally, I'm gonna prefer shopping online. But then nothing beats the thrill of actually trying out clothes before you buy them, test driving a car etc. Nothing could beat that.

Featured Articles

Back