Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you like clear or designed phone cases?

Yes they are necessary but not compulsory, so it's a matter of choice in the end and how you use it. Cause the phone can still go bad even while using a phone case.

I think these are essential because they protect our phones from getting damaged. I remember that in the past I never used these covers, and one of my phones got damaged by falling on the floor. Since then, I have always used these back covers for my phone.

Yes they are necessary but not compulsory, so it's a matter of choice in the end and how you use it. Cause the phone can still go bad even while using a phone case.
Phones will eventually deteriorate, whether with a case or not. But I feel that with a case, it can last longer.

Phones will eventually deteriorate, whether with a case or not. But I feel that with a case, it can last longer.
Yes especially with the body, it will make the phone still look new even after years of usage.

Yes especially with the body, it will make the phone still look new even after years of usage.

That is why the covers are used. My phone's back cover came along with the phone, and I pasted the protection film on the display. My previous phone got damaged when it fell on the floor, and its display stopped working.

That is why the covers are used. My phone's back cover came along with the phone, and I pasted the protection film on the display. My previous phone got damaged when it fell on the floor, and its display stopped working.
Sorry to hear that, overall we just have to be careful though cause there are some falls even our phone case can't protect from damage.

Sorry to hear that, overall we just have to be careful though cause there are some falls even our phone case can't protect from damage.

I kept the phone iny shirt pocket amd when I got down to fetch something from the floor at work, it fell down on the floor and it got damaged. I have stopped keeping phone in my shirt pocket since then.

I kept the phone iny shirt pocket amd when I got down to fetch something from the floor at work, it fell down on the floor and it got damaged. I have stopped keeping phone in my shirt pocket since then.
That was how I almost damaged my phone, I kept it in my pocket and completely forgot, only for me to bend down and pick something, it fell off.

Clear phones are better, because it will be useful for essential steps. Design is something auxiliary.

I like both styles of phone cases as when I have a clear one, I like to put my photo cards in the back but if I have no photo cards to put in the back, I go for a designed case.

Which case do you prefer?
Wow true. I also like both of them because with the design I get to put stuff in the back.

You mean clear phone cases right? And what do you mean by useful for essential steps?
Yes clear phone cases becasue designed phone cases is luxury option and clear phone cases could do essential needs to the phone.

I like both styles of phone cases as when I have a clear one, I like to put my photo cards in the back but if I have no photo cards to put in the back, I go for a designed case.

I don't like phone cases. Some cases especially the thick ones or hose made from materials that trap heat can prevent the phone from cooling properly

I like a protective one in case it slipped out my hand. I also prefer a clear one cause I usually store some of my things like bank card and receipt in the back of it

I like a protective one in case it slipped out my hand. I also prefer a clear one cause I usually store some of my things like bank card and receipt in the back of it
But you do know that keeping your bank cards and some other identity cards in your phone case is dangerous right? Should you lose your phone, you would have lost all those things you put in there too.

Clear ones are fine and I dislike spending so much on a phone case so I prefer to have a clear one and mostly use the one I got with the phone for free

Featured Articles

Back