Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you have to have the latest gadgets?

I went for the last smartphone when I got my smartphone around a year or so back and may go for a new phone after at least a year or 2 depending upon its performance and will go for the latest smartphone

I don't have this urge to own the latest gadget and many times I go for used products to save money if I can find them in good condition.

There is an Oppo phone that I am just seeing and I can't help but call the phone a machine. I strongly doubt there is anything that would make me not to save money to buy that phone. I am not someone that chases latest devices but there are some devices that I see, and I feel like I must get it.

Actually I am that type also as long as new versions are available I prefer to used the latest version even if the old one is working perfectly I like using new features and get updated.

Back