Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you have any health issues?

So far I do not have any health issues. But I am seriously trying to take good care of myself right now so I won't have to experience anything in the future.
Taking care of yourself does not always guarantee that you will be healthy. There are such diseases as cancer that appear even in a very healthy person. Of course, I don't wish this for you and I don't want it to happen like this, but no one knows if he has these diseases in his body that can manifest themselves

Taking care of yourself does not always guarantee that you will be healthy. There are such diseases as cancer that appear even in a very healthy person. Of course, I don't wish this for you and I don't want it to happen like this, but no one knows if he has these diseases in his body that can manifest themselves
All the same one needs to put in conscious effort to take care of themselves.

The only health issue I have is a genetic asthma trait. I don't have attacks unless I expose myself to triggers excessively. Substance that have strong odours would trigger an attack. What I do is avoid them at all costs. Apart from that, no known health issues.

I can't think of any health issues that I have at the moment. I just focused on living and enjoying life.

I go to medical diagnosis every 4 months and take my supplements as at when I should. Doing those have been helpful to me and has helped me stay focused and enjoy life.

Thankfully, I don't have any major health issues at the moment. Like anyone, I occasionally get minor illnesses like colds or flu but nothing chronic or serious. I try to take care of myself through a balanced diet, regular exercise, and managing stress levels.

I'm not really faced with a lot of diseases throughout my life but the most common one so far is cold and catarrh. These occur when I drink cold water or drinks too frequently and I'm exposed to dust particles.

I had problems with my nails as a child, they were very weak and often broke, and this was a pain for me because I was still a child. But over time, this problem was solved even without pills, but simply with proper nutrition

Yes I am diabetic from last 15 years and have been taking medicines daily for it. I am tired of the medicines now. I wish if I were healthy but as you told not all the people are lucky in this world.

Yes I am diabetic from last 15 years and have been taking medicines daily for it. I am tired of the medicines now. I wish if I were healthy but as you told not all the people are lucky in this world.
So sorry to hear that. Truly, it is through sickness that we appreciate the value of good health. I hope that you get better so you don't have to keep taking medicines.

I am taking medicines for diabetes, and with the medicines, my blood sugar level is controlled. I have tried ayurvedic medicines too, but I prefer allopathy. I have been suffering from diabetes for the last 15 years. Imagine I haven't eaten sugar for the last 15 years.

If you have good and solid health, you're one of most luckiest person in the world. There are so many who are suffering from one health challenges to another. This makes them to live and depend on drugs everyday in order for them to keep living. Some are hypertensive, diabetic, or suffering from depression or another.

Do you have any health issues that forces you to live perpetually on drugs?
I don't like any medicine. I like natural medicine from nature. therefore I continue to train myself to stay healthy

Back pain

Incontinence

Insomnia

muscle weakness on my left side

anxiety issues

body dysmorphia

overeating issues

ocasional depression

so yeah quite a bit going on with me
Try going out more often, have a little fun and more rest, it would help out on some of the things you mentioned.

Not right now and I pray and hope I don't have one in the future. But what do I know, let's just live life and see how it turns out

Featured Articles

Back