Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you have a Christmas tree?

Roman

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I've known some people who never buy a Christmas tree for any reason whatsoever. It's not like they don't celebrate Christmas but they're not just into having a Christmas tree decorations for the event.

Do you know anyone who celebrates Christmas but never put up a Christmas tree? Do you have your own Christmas tree?

We have a Christmas tree in the front room, a Christmas tree in the back room and I bought myself a Christmas tree for my bedroom in November.
Me and my mum enjoy decorating Christmas trees each year.

Christmas trees are a beautiful decoration for Christmas holidays. Decorating for Christmas have always been my favourite chore with putting up my Christmas tree. Last year's Christmas, I tagged my family members names printed on cards to celebrate them. I love Christmas tree.

We usually have three Christmas trees in our house over Christmas and I love to have them up through the festive period but will admit, I do like taking them down afterwards and clearing up and getting that space back.

When I was little, my parents never bought a Christmas tree because we didn't even have room in the house to put it, so when I grew up, I bought myself a Christmas tree to have memories for old age

Christmas is a celebration which comes up only once in a year. This is why I make all necessary preparation to make it a memorable day. Christmas tree is not too expensive for me to afford and it's what you can use more than 5 years if you take good care of it.

I am not a part of Christian culture. I do not celebrate Christmas. Well, I am a religiously tolerant man and I respect every culture and would love to celebrate Christmas but I do not have christian friends. By the way, I do not like people chopping down trees for Christmas decoration. It causes deforestation.

No one is going to force someone who is not a Christian to take part in the Christians Christmas celebration by looking at them to buy Christmas tree. It can never happen because there is no need for the person to buy that tree. It's just like wasting his or her money for no reason.

We have a Christmas tree in the front room, a Christmas tree in the back room and I bought myself a Christmas tree for my bedroom in November.
Me and my mum enjoy decorating Christmas trees each year.
Oh, I hope you enjoy these trees. Because over time I lose my enjoyment of them and I want to buy only a small artificial Christmas tree that I can even put on the windowsill and then not have to clean up after it when the winter holidays are over. And I also wouldn't want to cut so many trees just for myself

Christmas trees are very beautiful especially when you have them well lighted up with so many light. It's the light that makes it very beautiful. I have so many lights which I have decorated my Christmas tree with. When it's night time, my whole house will be glowing.

I don't have any Christmas tree. I've never bothered with Christmas decorations in over 10 years. My parents do it at home but I've never taken part in it.

I don't have any Christmas tree. I've never bothered with Christmas decorations in over 10 years. My parents do it at home but I've never taken part in it.

Celebrating with decorating Christmas trees is something beautiful if you can afford to do it and also have the time to set the Christmas decoration up. I know a lot of people who want to do it but simply because they don't have the time to set up all those decoration is the reason why they are not doing it.

I am also like that. There have been lots of Christmas where we don't even have a single decoration, not to mention a Christmas tree. We do all the regular cooking and all but we don't really decorate.

Featured Articles

Back