Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you go to the gym?

The gyms in my area are too expensive, even if I did want to go...

I see no benefit in going to the gym where I would have to share sweaty gym equipment with others. I have equipment at home and much prefer that.

@Mad Hatter Yes, that is a better approach. If you can afford to buy the equipment, you can exercise at home; you don't need to go to the gym. My wife does yoga at home; she doesn't go to any yoga centers.

The gyms in my area are too expensive, even if I did want to go...
Its pretty much the same over here. The gyms here are also very expensive. I would rather do my works out at home.

Its pretty much the same over here. The gyms here are also very expensive. I would rather do my works out at home.

You can buy equipment and do exercises at home; you don't need to go to the gym if they are expensive.

You can buy equipment and do exercises at home; you don't need to go to the gym if they are expensive.
Yes and even without equipment, there are lots of workouts I can still engage myself in at home and it would still be effective.

Yes and even without equipment, there are lots of workouts I can still engage myself in at home and it would still be effective.
Yeah you mean planks and pushups? It's been a while I did those. I'm now lagging behind, lol.

Yeah you mean planks and pushups? It's been a while I did those. I'm now lagging behind, lol.
Yes and even jogging in a single spot, jumping jacks and skipping, these are good workouts that are very effective.

Featured Articles

Back