Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you enjoy playing badminton?

freelancermaria

Off The Mark

Reaction score
During my younger years, when I was still living with my parents, I used to engage in badminton games with my college friends. It was one of my go-to activities to alleviate stress and tension. Besides being a fun sport to play, badminton offers many benefits to one's physical and mental well-being. It can help boost cardiovascular health, enhance muscle strength, reduce stress levels, sharpen concentration, and burn extra calories, making it a great way to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. Do you enjoy playing badminton?

I don't play badminton but I am thinking to buy badminton for my 6 years old kid and hopefully I will be playing badminton with my kid. I have played badminton in the past and when I played I did enjoy playing badminton. It is a fun way to keep your body fit and fine.

Badminton was introduced in our high school but I never liked it. All through my life, I have always liked high intensity sports like soccer. When it came to bat games, I played lawn tennis. Never really liked that badminton as a bat game.

I've played it a few times. One good thing about it is that you don't have to be an athlete to play it as it does not require any real skill or training, and anyone can participate.

I won't lie and actually I don't enjoy badminton but I play with my sister because she likes badminton so much.

So for me it is a very good time because I like big tennis and table tennis and everything related to rackets. And it does not require a special field and you can play even in your own yard and the equipment is not expensive

I don't play it, and I have never really had much Interest In it. There was a time my little niece was developing some interest. I didn't discourage her though.

Yes I like badminton a lot and loves to play whenever I have free time in the evening

Badminton is such an underrated sport that I absolutely love playing. There's just something so satisfying about the crisp sound of connecting with the shuttlecock and watching it sailing across the net. It's deceptively athletic too.

I don't know how to play badminton, I do come across it by chance on sport channels on the television, but most times I skip them. Badminton hasn't really appealed to me.

I used to play during my childhood and have purchased a new pair of rackets but I don't have time and partner to play

When I was in my teens I liked playing badminton. I usually played my neighbourhood friends. These days I no longer play badminton and I have not played badminton for a long time. Maybe I would take time to play badminton one of these days and freshen up my memory.

Yes, I like playing badminton. But I don't play it now a days as I get tired of playing it. Maybe I lack stamina now a days. It's a game where you need to be energetic and have to jump and run on the court.

Yes, I like playing badminton. But I don't play it now a days as I get tired of playing it. Maybe I lack stamina now a days. It's a game where you need to be energetic and have to jump and run on the court.
I generally do not like games that take too much energy. That is why the thought of badminton never appealed to me in the first place.

In childhood we were energetic so used to enjoy the game but not now.

Featured Articles

Back