Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you enable Two Factor Authentication in your forum?

I don't have a forum though, but if I had one would first carry out a survey on how many persons would want a two factor authentication before going along with it.

In my very brief online forum experience I didn't noticed any forum that has two factor authentication. I haven't disabled it for amazon too

2FA is very important especially to these large forums. I don't have a forum for myself but all my social media accounts and the personal emails have 2FA because I can't deal with the loss if I lose any of my account to these thieves.

I have enabled on my forum and it’s impossible for anyone to access an admin/staff member without their email.

Everytime you try to access one of their accounts, you’ll get a code to your email and you’ll have to use that code just to login.

Back