Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you drink energy drinks?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
I drink energy drinks 2-3 times a week. I prefer Monster over any other energy drink.
I drink them either in the morning or in the afternoon when I begin to get a little tired and need that little bit of energy to keep me going until going to bed.

Do you drink energy drinks?

I can't have too much caffeine in my body. This is why I don't take energy drinks. If my energy levels is low, I'll take glucose.

I take energy drinks scarcely. It might reach up to 5 months before I'll take one can of energy drink. I'm always full of energy which is why I don't need the drink often.

Amber is the only energy drink which I drink for now. It used to be Red Bull but not anymore.

IMG-20240105-WA0050.jpg

No, I do not drink energy drinks because they often contain high levels of caffeine and artificial ingredients that can have negative health effects such as increased heart rate and dehydration. I don't think I will ever have one.

As result of energy drinks containing serious high levels concentration of caffeine is the reason why I don't drink any kind of it. There are various types of them which are said to be better than the other or contain lesser caffeine. It's all lies because they're all the same thing.

I had never been a fan of energy drinks. I don't think I have taken up to 4 cans of it in my entire life. And now, I even heard that it has potential harmful effects on health, I have crossed it out from possible drinks I could ever take.

No never tried them, I've heard too many bad things about them. Besides, if there is one thing that I do not lack it would be energy.

A few years ago I used to have these daily and realized later that these are not good for health so now I avoid these.

I do have energy drink whenever I feel down and there is nothing wrong with it's consumption.

I tried red Bull but I didn't liked it's taste and I felt it's overly hyped that you can do this and that just by having it which doesn't make any sense.

Not too often, to be honest. I try to limit my intake of sugary and acidic beverages like sodas and sparkling waters. While an occasional fizzy drink can be refreshing, I generally stick to water, unsweetened teas, and juices without added sugars. The carbonation and artificial sweeteners in many carbonated drinks don't really appeal to my taste preferences or align with my health goals. I'd much rather quench my thirst with something more natural and hydrating.

I rarely drink energy drinks, not that I have anything against it but I just rarely buy them.

Most energy drinks that I know contain caffeine and soda, so I usually refrain from taking them because they are not good for the body. In fact I don't take any energy drink at all. I make use of my raw power to work.

Yes I do take energy drinks a few times. Maybe twice or three times a week. I make sure that I don't exceed that number because too much of energy drinks can have a negative effect on my health.

I drink energy drinks from time to time but only on some occasions. If I go for an energy drink, it tends to be Monster out of all the ones available.

I don’t drink energy drinks anymore. I’m strictly a coffee drinker these days.

I do and sting is my favourite now and it tastes really good

The energy drinks market is booming in India and these companies are going for endless ad campaigns to make people habitual of having these energy drinks but I am yet to consume even a single bottle

Featured Articles

Back