Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you buy things on impulse?

I am disciplined to the core. I can't buy anything that's not on my list. I might see something I like and because it's not what I came to the market to do, I will hold myself and get others, the only thing I will do is to make sure I have that thing on my next list while coming to market.

I do have this strange habit and I should kick it away soon as its so bad for me

I am sometimes an impulsive buyer. It happens only if I like the item. I don't care how much it costs as long as I like it.

I think we do make mistakes as we are humans and not bots so its acceptable as long as we don't make these mistakes all the time

As I am now, I have balance and I am not easily influenced into buying things that I don't need. I am not afraid to say No to whoever is involved when I don't need a particular thing.

I don't think there is anyone who is not buying things like that as we all do make mistakes at some point or the other

Yes it is. I don't know why they are like this. Maybe they like to spend money only.🤣
Like most times I find it abit stressful going to the market with my sister cause she tends to move from one place to another even after buying what she wants.

I need to control myself as having a credit limit do push you to buy almost every thing you like lol

Featured Articles

Back