Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Do you always sleep off watching movies at night?

Yes, it happens to me most of the time. Yesterday also, we were watching a good movie, and I slept in between and was asking the kids about the kids about the story of the movie. I cannot control my sleep; that's the problem with me.
That is understandable, you probably had a long day and your body really needed that sleep.

That is understandable, you probably had a long day and your body really needed that sleep.

That's true. These days, when I feel sleepy, I go to sleep and watch the movie again, where I stopped the next day.

Yesterday night I felt sleepy around 9.45 pm so I was asleep by 10 so there are days and evenings when we do feel lazy and then its hard to finish a movie

Yesterday night I felt sleepy around 9.45 pm so I was asleep by 10 so there are days and evenings when we do feel lazy and then its hard to finish a movie
These days it is becoming even harder for me to finish a movie once I start it. I can watch movie for like 3 or 4 days, this is because tiredness will make me to just switch the movie off and sleep.

These days it is becoming even harder for me to finish a movie once I start it. I can watch movie for like 3 or 4 days, this is because tiredness will make me to just switch the movie off and sleep.
It means we are getting matured and considers to sleep rather than watching a movie

The same thing happens to me. Due to fatigue at work, it becomes difficult for me to watch the whole movie. I don't remember the last time I watched a movie continuously until the end. In theaters, if the movie is not interesting, I tend to sleep in the middle of the movie.

The same thing happens to me. Due to fatigue at work, it becomes difficult for me to watch the whole movie. I don't remember the last time I watched a movie continuously until the end. In theaters, if the movie is not interesting, I tend to sleep in the middle of the movie.
I guess being an adult with responsibilities and tasks is not easy at all.

I guess being an adult with responsibilities and tasks is not easy at all.

Yes, that is true. With the increasing responsibilities I get less time for myself and with the growing age , my body gets tired and needs rest after I return from the job.

I used to do this, I watched Friends every night for a very long time. lol

Featured Articles

Back