Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Can money solve 100% of your problems now?

If we see around, we find that many miseries in the life come from financial constraints. And money is the only solution to them. Financial constraints can have a toll on our health ( poor nutrition and living conditions), mental and emotional stress. So, though it might not solve all the problems, it definitely stops many to come.

Yes, most of domestic violence is because of financial crisis. I have seen relationships breaking because of lack of money.

We can help those that are without money with our money and can buy almost everything for us with money so its already solving most of our problems
The question is do we ourselves have money we can help others with? Each and everyone of us are striving to survive, I'm not sure there is enough to dash out to others. Of course, we do well to help when we can.

For me, money can solve even much more. After all, all problems are interconnected, so if I manage to solve the financial problem, then surely other problems will be solved much easier

Yes, most of domestic violence is because of financial crisis. I have seen relationships breaking because of lack of money.
Hmm... it's unfortunate. Yes, we see more domestic violence cases coming from the lower economic groups. And when we talk about breaking up of relationships, I would say that people can find a silly excuse to walk out if they want to. And vice versa, if they are committed and willing to make the relationship work, they will find one good reason to stay put. There might be another reason to break the relationship. Financial constraints just acts as a trigger.

Hmm... it's unfortunate. Yes, we see more domestic violence cases coming from the lower economic groups. And when we talk about breaking up of relationships, I would say that people can find a silly excuse to walk out if they want to. And vice versa, if they are committed and willing to make the relationship work, they will find one good reason to stay put. There might be another reason to break the relationship. Financial constraints just acts as a trigger.
This is an insightful comment, I also don't think that the main reason why relationships fail is because of financial constraints. Other factors could have contributed to the breakup, it was just the financial aspect that they brought to the fore.

This is an insightful comment, I also don't think that the main reason why relationships fail is because of financial constraints. Other factors could have contributed to the breakup, it was just the financial aspect that they brought to the fore.
For any relationship to break, there might be any superficial reason to blame for. But the problem is much deeper. Financial constraints might be the last nail in the coffin, but the relationship would have died a long back or limping on the last leg.

For any relationship to break, there might be any superficial reason to blame for. But the problem is much deeper. Financial constraints might be the last nail in the coffin, but the relationship would have died a long back or limping on the last leg.
You are very correct✅. That is why it is important to resolve any issues one might be having with each other, so as to avoid getting fed up.

If people are asked this question, many of them will reply yes. They feel that all the problems they are facing is due to the fact that they are broke, if there's money, they won't have problems.
Do you also feel that way? Can money solve all your problems right now?
While money can certainly alleviate many challenges and provide comfort, it can't solve all problems, especially those related to health, relationships, and personal fulfillment. I believe financial stability would help with some issues, but true happiness and contentment come from more than just financial wealth. So no, I don't think money can solve all my problems.

You are very correct✅. That is why it is important to resolve any issues one might be having with each other, so as to avoid getting fed up.
Very true! People keep bolting up their emotions till they explode. It's very important to keep the communication channels open in a healthy relationship. Don't expect the other person to read your mind. A honest communication is the key for a healthy relationship.

With Money you can pay off all your bills and can buy everything you like to buy so that does makes you feel happy

If people are asked this question, many of them will reply yes. They feel that all the problems they are facing is due to the fact that they are broke, if there's money, they won't have problems.
Do you also feel that way? Can money solve all your problems right now?
It's not just money, family and friends are also a secret to problems solving

There is no denial that many happiness in the life comes with money. One can have s beautiful family and friend circle, but to make beautiful memories with these wonderful people around you, you need to have your basic needs of survival fulfilled. You don't enjoy the small precious joys on empty stomachs. You don't like your family going hungry.

It's not just money, family and friends are also a secret to problems solving
This is another angle you are showing us here, so our family and friends can contribute to the solution of our problems? But even still money is very important.

No money can't solve all of my problems right now but will solve 80% of my problem the remaining one are personal stuff

Can money solve 100% of my problems now? Well, let's consider what types of problems we face.

First, there are material problems—issues related to food, shelter, clothing, and other physical needs. Money can indeed solve many of these problems by providing the necessary resources to meet these needs.

But what about emotional or psychological problems, like stress, anxiety, or loneliness? Can money truly address these? While money can provide access to therapy or create environments that might reduce stress, the core emotional issues often require more than just financial solutions.

And then there are ethical or moral dilemmas. Can money solve problems of justice, integrity, or personal fulfillment? These problems often require introspection, ethical reasoning, and personal growth, areas where money has limited influence.

So, can money solve all problems? It seems that while money can significantly alleviate many issues, particularly those that are material or logistical in nature, it falls short when it comes to deeper emotional, psychological, and ethical challenges. Would you agree that the true resolution of these problems might lie beyond the realm of financial means?

No, money can't solve 100% of my problems but can solve 80% I guess.

I guess it does save to an extent because money is the root cause of many problems so if not 100% then it can at least solve 90-95% of the problems

For me it can solve at least 95% of my problems or even more but of course it cannot solve all our problems

Featured Articles

Back