Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Cadbury or Galaxy Chocolate?

svjiminfxv

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Cadbury is my favourite Chocolate to have as they have a wide variety of fillings in their chocolates.
They are not as rich as Galaxy Chocolate either.

Which do you prefer and why?

I'm yet to try the Galaxy Chocolate so I would have to vote for Cadbury as of now. Maybe when I try it sometime in the future, I will have a different opinion. :p Do you get anything called Cadbury Silk? It comes with a different eating experience.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cadbury is my all time favorite and I don't have any plans to try any other chocolate. I sometimes use Cadbury chocolate in preparing sweet dishes too.

As much as I do enjoy Cadbury chocolate, I am not so keen on their hot chocolate. Galaxy is the one I prefer when it comes to hot chocolate and you can not beat Galaxy hot chocolate with whipped cream!

For me, it has to be Cadbury chocolate that takes the win. There's just something extra creamy and indulgent about Cadbury's smooth dairy milk chocolate. It melts so perfectly on the tongue. Galaxy is tasty too, but I find its chocolate can taste almost too rich at times. Cadbury hits that sweet spot of deliciousness without being overpowering. The nostalgic childhood memories of treating myself to a Cadbury bar also give it some sentimental points! When that chocolate craving hits, Cadbury's classic formula always satisfies.

I like Cadbury and haven't really liked the taste of other available brands in the market.

I grew up with Cadbury, so I have a lot of memories with this, over her galaxy chocolate was not that popular.

Featured Articles

Back