Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Back to using a thick blanket

The same is the case with me, my husband and my daughters. I guess I got it from my growing up years and I passed it to my daughters. I need a sheet to cover myself, else I will not get sleep. Same with everyone in my family. I will use a soft muslin cloth in hot weather.

The same is the case with me, my husband and my daughters. I guess I got it from my growing up years and I passed it to my daughters. I need a sheet to cover myself, else I will not get sleep. Same with everyone in my family. I will use a soft muslin cloth in hot weather.
I can never sleep without a blanket. My sister laughed at me when she entered my bedroom one time covering my body with a thick blanket. I was bullied lol but I ignored. During summer, I use a thin blanket.

I always sleep without a blanket, even when the weather is cold. The highest for me is to just use it for some time but before you know it, I am already pushing one leg outside and in the next few minutes the blanket is gone.

Cant afford to roll on a blanket when there's extreme heat lol. Those blankets better stay away. Also, keeping the Aircon on all day is energy consuming.

I also have air cooler at home so when I am done with AC I'll make use of Air cooler and it's best for open areas

I can never sleep without a blanket. My sister laughed at me when she entered my bedroom one time covering my body with a thick blanket. I was bullied lol but I ignored. During summer, I use a thin blanket.
Same here. I have to cover myself. In extreme heat in North, I used to cover myself with soft mulmul cloth. I can't sleep if I don't have a sheet on me. Same is the case with everyone else in my family

Same here. I have to cover myself. In extreme heat in North, I used to cover myself with soft mulmul cloth. I can't sleep if I don't have a sheet on me. Same is the case with everyone else in my family
Last night, it rained so hard here and our yard was flooded until this afternoon, the flood did not subside because it rained again in the morning. I used my boots, lol. My pet cannot leave the house afraid of the flood.

Last night, it rained so hard here and our yard was flooded until this afternoon, the flood did not subside because it rained again in the morning. I used my boots, lol. My pet cannot leave the house afraid of the flood.
Oh! That must be so much of inconvenience. I hope that the rain has subsided. Here we are getting rain daily but luckily it's not so hard. The weather is very cold now. We need some warm blanket. Many parts of India are flooded because of excessive rain.

That's pretty much what we are experiencing right now. It has been raining since yesterday. I don't have an umbrella and I had to give my raincoat to my niece since she still has exams to write today. There is a frame I need to deliver to a client, am hoping the rain goes down before that time.

Even I would like to get some sunshine. It's been more than a week of this gloomy weather. It becomes a bit of inconvenience especially with the laundry. I love when clothes become crispy fresh in sun.

That's pretty much what we are experiencing right now. It has been raining since yesterday. I don't have an umbrella and I had to give my raincoat to my niece since she still has exams to write today. There is a frame I need to deliver to a client, am hoping the rain goes down before that time.
I hope that you weren't caught up by the rain and able to deliver the frame. Is that frame your business? It's evening here now and the rain does not stop. The cute flood subsided but it will reappear this evening.

I am missing winters now, these days we are experiencing so much sweaty weather that I would love to have winters now

I am missing winters now, these days we are experiencing so much sweaty weather that I would love to have winters now
When is your winter time? Please share with me your picture walking in snow 🚶😁. I have not experienced snow when I was in New Zealand and neither in China when I taught there at Jilin University.

When is your winter time? Please share with me your picture walking in snow 🚶😁. I have not experienced snow when I was in New Zealand and neither in China when I taught there at Jilin University.
We don't get snow here, it's just normal winters where we experience low temperatures and it will be in December

We don't get snow here, it's just normal winters where we experience low temperatures and it will be in December
That's odd winter no snow. Well, when I was in New Zealand it was winter but there was also no snoring. I want to sit in snow. I may experience it when I go to Japan during their winter days.

We only have snow in some of the parts of the country but it does not snow in Present Punjab and it will be just windy and chilli

I hope that you weren't caught up by the rain and able to deliver the frame. Is that frame your business? It's evening here now and the rain does not stop. The cute flood subsided but it will reappear this evening.
I think the rain is on break at the moment. I just left the house to deliver the frame. I am currently waiting for the client at a car pack. Hopefully I will be done before the rain starts again.

In a way its a good habit as it keeps you covered and one also keeps itself safe from any insects and Mosquitoes

I think the rain is on break at the moment. I just left the house to deliver the frame. I am currently waiting for the client at a car pack. Hopefully I will be done before the rain starts again.
We experience a little sunshine this day good enough to dry our clothes. Our dyer is still not fixed. I was supposed to buy a new dryer but my sister said no because the issue of it is repairable by a repairman.

We experience a little sunshine this day good enough to dry our clothes. Our dyer is still not fixed. I was supposed to buy a new dryer but my sister said no because the issue of it is repairable by a repairman.
That's awesome, I think today is also going to be sunny day for us. The sun is finally coming out but the time is just 8:00am so anything can still happen. For now though the sun is coming out.

Back