Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ask Me Anything you like to know

Why are you so rude and arrogant to everyone?

I think it was about time that I start something like that so I will be answering all your questions and have the right to ignore or not answer anything that I don't like to share.
What is your native language it seems there is alot of languages I want know in your country and I wish you will answer me

Hi, thanks for asking, I am working as a Marketing executive and mostly work on computers. So this way I can work online at my convenience.
I am too glad to know that. I was wondering what kind of work you do cause you are found online in most of the times.

You haven't answered me or are you scared of answering

You haven't answered me or are you scared of answering
NO I am not rude or arrogant
I am too glad to know that. I was wondering what kind of work you do cause you are found online in most of the times.

Hi thanks for noticing, I already answered that above and FYI I am working as a marketing executive so I am all the time on computer

What is your native language it seems there is alot of languages I want know in your country and I wish you will answer me
I am from Punjabi and Punjabi is my native language. We do have so many languages that are spoken in India

NO I am not rude or arrogant

Hi thanks for noticing, I already answered that above and FYI I am working as a marketing executive so I am all the time on computer

I am from Punjabi and Punjabi is my native language. We do have so many languages that are spoken in India
Actually all my taught you are from USA that's good from Punjabi, but I am a fan of your dressing styles especially your police men and women it was quitely so good and attractive

Actually all my taught you are from USA that's good from Punjabi, but I am a fan of your dressing styles especially your police men and women it was quitely so good and attractive
Haha not sure what made you feel I am from the USA but I will take it as a compliment, thanks. Yeah they have a unique style and there are popular movies so I am sure you must have seen them in those

Haha not sure what made you feel I am from the USA but I will take it as a compliment, thanks. Yeah they have a unique style and there are popular movies so I am sure you must have seen them in those
Yes actually I have seen it in some popular movies but while was Punjabi dressed tends to be so different with other citizens of India?

Yes actually I have seen it in some popular movies but while was Punjabi dressed tends to be so different with other citizens of India?
Which movie you are talking about? I am not sure what change you are talking about?

I mean why was the Punjabi men always used to make turban on their head?
I would like to answer that for Gnger. I have very good Sikh friends. So it's the Sikhs who wear a turban over their head because their Guru Gobind Singh made it mandatory for all sikh men and it's purpose is to cover their head and hair to keep these clean and to also give them a unique look. I have seen sikh women also wear turban but it's not mandatory for them. I hope I have explained well and Gingr can correct me if I am wrong in explaining about it.

I would like to answer that for Gnger. I have very good Sikh friends. So it's the Sikhs who wear a turban over their head because their Guru Gobind Singh made it mandatory for all sikh men and it's purpose is to cover their head and hair to keep these clean and to also give them a unique look. I have seen sikh women also wear turban but it's not mandatory for them. I hope I have explained well and Gingr can correct me if I am wrong in explaining about it.
Off course that was very good I am a fan their dressings because the turban also make them so unique

Off course that was very good I am a fan their dressings because the turban also make them so unique
As per my limited knowledge their 10th Guru and Spiritual Father Guru Gobind singh gave them this unique look and they are so brave and have given their blood for our freedom struggle and also saved Hinduism from Mughal Empire.

Hey Kingpin thanks for answering for me, I was not aware that you have Sikh friends and have good knowledge about my religion, thanks man

No Problem Ginger it was a pleasure to make him aware of the Sikhs and their contribution in the freedom of India.

Back