Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ask Me Anything you like to know

@Ginger how much time do you remain active on the forum sites?

Well there are many movies which I do like and can watch even multiple times, 3 Idiots is one such movie of Amir khan

On which websites you are active other than discussion hub and your daily earning from these websites?

I hate to do any household chores lol.

@Sanjeev These days I am trying to spend more time on forums but most of the times I feel lazy to post

I know you have reduced time spend on the forum sites these days compared to , few months ago when you used to spend more time on the forums like RIF

On which websites you are active other than discussion hub and your daily earning from these websites?
Only here and forum coin and Index forum, daily earnings are quite low

I know you have reduced time spend on the forum sites these days compared to , few months ago when you used to spend more time on the forums like RIF
Its hard to earn more now and even unable to spend more time on all forums

Why you still want to earn online if your earnings are low?

Why you still want to earn online if your earnings are low?

I am giving you the answer for it.

It's better to earn something than nothing. It's better to earn few cents inspite of gossiping and spending time in wasteful activities.

I am giving you the answer for it.

It's better to earn something than nothing. It's better to earn few cents inspite of gossiping and spending time in wasteful activities.
What I mean was you can earn more if you find a suitable way to earn and spend that time on that way

What I mean was you can earn more if you find a suitable way to earn and spend that time on that way

And when someone doesn't know the better way, it's better to use the way he or she is doing presently.

And when someone doesn't know the better way, it's better to use the way he or she is doing presently.
Alight I agree. There are times when it becomes harder to choose another way when the person is reluctant to learn new skills

Alight I agree. There are times when it becomes harder to choose another way when the person is reluctant to learn new skills

I don't think people are reluctant to learn new skills when they know it will be helpful for them.

If they are ready to learn new skills then they should and this way they can increase their earnings

In a way Kingpin is right, I am not learning any new skills and that's why I am just earning very small amount online and should add more skills to my kitty and start earning more

I do like to earn online and even though its a small amount I am still sticking with it as long as I am having fun

Do you have any favorite color and number? What is your username on forum coin

Not really but I like blue color and 9 number, I am on forum coin with username Jaspreet and Index forum with Hate2wait, if you want then I can refer you on Index forum

Not really but I like blue color and 9 number, I am on forum coin with username Jaspreet and Index forum with Hate2wait, if you want then I can refer you on Index forum
Forum Coin is not comparable to Index Forum. Because opportunities to win on Forum Coin are more than Index Forum. On Index Forum only regular posting to reach 5 $ once a while however contests on Forum Coin made it interesting concept.

Forum Coin is not comparable to Index Forum. Because opportunities to win on Forum Coin are more than Index Forum. On Index Forum only regular posting to reach 5 $ once a while however contests on Forum Coin made it interesting concept.
It depends on luck but on Index forum you can reach more than $5 if you post at least 20 comments daily and on forum coin its hard to earn even 5 cents in a day

Back