Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Ask Me Anything you like to know

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I think it was about time that I start something like that so I will be answering all your questions and have the right to ignore or not answer anything that I don't like to share.

Hi, I would like to know what profession you are into in your offline life? I see you being very active on various online forums and I am curious to know what you actually do in your offline life for livelihood.

Hi, thanks for asking, I am working as a Marketing executive and mostly work on computers. So this way I can work online at my convenience.

I like ask why you chose GINGER as your username? Any story behind it which you want to share

I want to ask where do you live in Punjab? And were you Happy Singh on Mylot?

I like ask why you chose GINGER as your username? Any story behind it which you want to share
Even I am not sure what made me think of it, probably because I like Ginger a lot LOL

I want to ask where do you live in Punjab? And were you Happy Singh on Mylot?
I am from Ludhiana. LOL Who is that? I am not

Ginger is one of the popular spices and can be used in dishes, tea and even pickled, I do like it a lot so I used this as a username long ago and someone I prefer this username

I have already answered that above bro, you can check a few comments above yours and you will get the answer

What laptop brand would you recommend as the best and why?

I feel HP is the best because of its performance and its quite affordable too, There are others too but are expensive like ASUS and Sony vaio

I wonder if you were interested in black pepper or Cinnamon then your username will be different 😜

I feel HP is the best because of its performance and its quite affordable too, There are others too but are expensive like ASUS and Sony vaio
What about the dell laptops, how would you rate it's performance compared to HP and Asus

Are you cute or fatty🥹? it's just for fun. I am so sure you are cute because ginger is cute, yet spicy and taste seems like chili like thing. You also mentioned you like to do a daily walk which means maintaining a body image, cute,😁. Up here !!!

What about the dell laptops, how would you rate it's performance compared to HP and Asus
I somehow feel they are just ok but overpriced

Are you cute or fatty🥹? it's just for fun. I am so sure you are cute because ginger is cute, yet spicy and taste seems like chili like thing. You also mentioned you like to do a daily walk which means maintaining a body image, cute,😁. Up here !!!
Haha I don't know if I am cute or not but I am funny and moody too

What's the one thing you hate doing the most?

I somehow feel they are just ok but overpriced

Haha I don't know if I am cute or not but I am funny and moody too
Oh my, it's not good to be moody. Ask yourself it's cause. Check your blood pressure. Also eat spinach or celery because they are veggies that let you feel happy all the time. You're always in a happy disposition and mood. Your colleagues will wonder why you're always in a happy mood.

Oh my, it's not good to be moody. Ask yourself it's cause. Check your blood pressure. Also eat spinach or celery because they are veggies that let you feel happy all the time. You're always in a happy disposition and mood. Your colleagues will wonder why you're always in a happy mood.
It's not like that, What I mean is sometimes I behave weirdly and lose my cool easily and its not good for me to behave like that

It's not like that, What I mean is sometimes I behave weirdly and lose my cool easily and its not good for me to behave like that
It is not indeed good. There was a year I was moody and I was told to go to an Optometrist to have my eye checked and it was right. I started wearing eyeglasses after that. I no longer felt the same mood . Our mood is also affected when having an eye problem.

Back