Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Artificial Intelligence

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Artificial Intelligence, or AI for short, is the new craze at the moment. What are your thoughts on AI? Have you used AI? Do you think AI will be incorporated into everyday life in the future? Do you think the incorporation of AI in everyday life is a good thing?

I used MidJourney AI when it started. Now it got much better but free test is not available anymore because the number of requests is god damn high.

There are a lot of different options for using AI right now, but most of the free ones are severely limited and poorly done. Writing is stale. Pictures are strange. Artwork is stolen. I believe it is too young to say right now, but I do have hope that AI could become an integral part of our everyday lives that when we look back, we'll wonder how we ever survived without it.

I use ai a lot. Free can be good if you get creative with the description 🙂

There are a lot of different options for using AI right now, but most of the free ones are severely limited and poorly done. Writing is stale. Pictures are strange. Artwork is stolen. I believe it is too young to say right now, but I do have hope that AI could become an integral part of our everyday lives that when we look back, we'll wonder how we ever survived without it.

It generates quite a bit of conflict when it comes to music production. You may be aware of spotify’s stance following removal of cloned voices of real singers using AI - music generated by AI (unless voice mimicks) will be allowed onto the platform, but using spotify content to train AI models breaches copyright law.
I can’t imagine how the use of AI can be regulated to be compliant with copyright laws when it comes to training it with real songs. It’s all very contentious.

I use ai a lot. Free can be good if you get creative with the description 🙂
What do you use AI for? I’ve had a play with discord bots. The MEE6 one generates all this nonsense of taco obsessions and somehow manages to bring tacos into everything. So entertaining! 🍿

I use AI to generate graphics for my blog I use the free version and it usually comes out great 😊

I have used ChatGPT for some jobs online and it's quite good. There are so many things AI can do better than we used to do on our own and I believe that's what gives it the much attention it's getting today.

I use AI to generate graphics for my blog I use the free version and it usually comes out great 😊
Nice! Care to share your blog here? I’m curious, feel free to shoot me a PM 😊
I have used ChatGPT for some jobs online and it's quite good. There are so many things AI can do better than we used to do on our own and I believe that's what gives it the much attention it's getting today.
Cool! What kinda things do you use ChatGPT for at your workplace? Is it things like sending out emails? There’s been a lot of controversy over mass emails sent over sensitive issues where human empathy is valued, and over the potential to cheat in coursework. I wonder how accurately AI tools identify such plaigarism 🧐.

I've also used ChatGPT. It's the only form of AI I've used so far and I'm very impressed with its abilities. It's scary to think about how many human jobs AI could take away though.

I've also used ChatGPT. It's the only form of AI I've used so far and I'm very impressed with its abilities. It's scary to think about how many human jobs AI could take away though.
It really is!
I suppose that would mean way more AI jobs. Imagine the wealth gap in that case as you’re only employed if you understand AI .

Human labor is going to be gravely affected by AI. This level of technology can do unimaginable things in a fastet way more than what a human being can do.

I have used ChatGPT a few times in the past to help me compose emails or reviews, but only at home. My employer does not allow use of any IA programs... yet. Im sure It's only a matter of time before they create a SOP on how to incorporate it into our daily lives.

I have used ChatGPT a few times in the past to help me compose emails or reviews, but only at home. My employer does not allow use of any IA programs... yet. Im sure It's only a matter of time before they create a SOP on how to incorporate it into our daily lives.
Yeah there’s been quite the controversy when a mass email was sent by ChatGPT to express condolences to one who’d decreased. Unempathetic approach if you ask me!

AI is fascinating and it's enhancing efficiency in many fields. I haven't used it, but its integration into everyday life is inevitable—smartphones, virtual assistants, and more. While promising, ethical concerns and responsible development are vital to ensure positive impacts and address potential drawbacks for widespread AI incorporation I feel.

Human beings have always adjusted closer towards dependence on technology over the years. It's very clear that soon in the future, AI will be used in everything man do.

Anyone who is working in the content generation industry are facing a threat with their job because of what ChatGPT or Bard AI can do. At first, I wasn't taking those AI programs seriously until I started using them to work. I was shocked with what it could do it shortest time possible.

I use Generative AI every day. I use Generative AI tools like ChatGPT to create text content or get ideas for content, I use tools like DALL E, Midjjourney to generate graphics. BY using Generative AI tools, I have been able to work more efficiently and productively. For getting idea to generating outlines, I do a lot of things every day.

Considering the state of AI, you simply cannot ignore AI tools 100% at this moment. Because your competition will be using them even if you chose not to.

Considering the state of AI, you simply cannot ignore AI tools 100% at this moment. Because your competition will be using them even if you chose not to.
This is true because even big companies are not using AI tools for so many things. AI programs are now being used in the health sector, financial sector, security sector, educational sector, media sector and so many other places. AI have come to take over and it's why human beings can't stop using them.

This is true because even big companies are not using AI tools for so many things. AI programs are now being used in the health sector, financial sector, security sector, educational sector, media sector and so many other places. AI have come to take over and it's why human beings can't stop using them.
As you have mentioned it depends on the sector of the company. However, all these AI tools offer business plans. If you compare personal plan you may observe that there is a big discount if you are enrolled as a company compared as an individual for personal use or professional use.

Featured Articles

Back