Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you someone who enjoys decorating?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you like to decorate whenever there's any holiday or celebration that's coming up? There are some people who are never bothered about decorating for any kind of celebration and not even Christmas. My uncle is just like that because ever since I've known him, he's never decorated for anything.

No, I don't like decorating because it's tiring. I've tried doing it a few times but couldn't get the job done completely. I'm never doing it again.

I love decorating, especially for events like Christmas and Halloween.
I'm the type that would go all out for Christmas as it is my favourite time of year and I love the decorations.

My mother makes decorating so much fun. When it's time like Thanksgiving and Christmas, we have the whole house and even outside decorated.

I have a mixed feeling about decoration. It wears me out but whenever it's completed, I'll love the entire outlook. If I can find a way to make it not tiring for me while at it, I'll be happy.

I love decorating, especially for events like Christmas and Halloween.
I'm the type that would go all out for Christmas as it is my favourite time of year and I love the decorations.
With me, I don't mind decorating because it looks good for whatever celebration the decorations are meant for. If I have those who are going to assist me with the decorations I want to do, I will gladly put my backs into it to make it happen.

Yes, I love decorating! It allows me to express my creativity and transform spaces into something beautiful and inviting. It's a fun way to add personal touches and make a space feel more like home. Decorating becomes more fun when we do it with our friends and family.

I have a mixed feeling about decoration. It wears me out but whenever it's completed, I'll love the entire outlook. If I can find a way to make it not tiring for me while at it, I'll be happy.
What you should tell yourself all the time is that nothing good comes easy. This is why decorating isn't easy because your creativity will play a strong role in making sure everything you have done is a thing of beauty, otherwise you're going to start all over again.

I am bad at decorating. I am never someone who enjoys having to decorate no matter how much you want to pressurise me. At a point, I began learning on YouTube, but I still discovered that I was bad at it. So, asking me to decorate a room is more like wasting your time and mine.

Decorating is not my cup of tea. Because I do not have many ideas to decorate the house. It needs to be someone creative otherwise you will have basic ideas. Unfortunately, not everyone has this aspect in life. I may need someone else to help to decorate the house for ceremonies.

If I don't decorate, who will do it for me? I have to because it's my job to do. I needed to like doing it so I won't be seeing it as too much work.

I used to love it but now it's not fun and I hardly do it because every year it's the same thing and so what's the point. I plan to change the rented apartment and maybe the emotions will revive for a while

I like clean place, however, I do not like decorating. I practice minimalism, which means I do not like using items for decorations. A couple of paintings on the wall, a few photographs, and some basic furniture in the room, that's all I want in my home. Decoration is such a waste of money

I don't have anything against decorating, but I just don't most of the times unless I feel like. So I guess it usually depends on if I feel like decorating or not.

It's cool because my parents themselves don't like decoration and when I lived with them they didn't let me do it even though we had some decorations things. At Christmas, our house did not stand out either from the outside or from the inside

I am someone who likes to keep things simple and not too flashy, so I'm not a fan of decorating to the extreme. But that does not mean that I don't put a few touches to my room especially on special occasions.

Decorating is definitely one of my creative outlets that brings me a lot of joy. I love putting thought into cultivating aesthetic spaces that reflect my personal style. Whether it's completely redecorating a room or just revamping little nooks and vignettes, flexing my creative decorating muscles is immensely satisfying.

I love decorating the house for the holidays. Maybe I have to do it because others don't like it, but it gives me pleasure and also I can decorate to my own taste and no one will argue with me

I do like to decorate and I personally like to decorate whenever there is a festival like diwali or new year.

Not on all occassions I like to decorate my home but on special occassions like Diwali and on birthdays of my kids.

Back