Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you someone who enjoys decorating?

I am a flat person when it comes to decorations for home. But when it comes to events, I pay rapt attention to aesthetics. I love setting the ambience very right.

Yeah I am it cool and make the environment looks warm

Do you like to decorate whenever there's any holiday or celebration that's coming up? There are some people who are never bothered about decorating for any kind of celebration and not even Christmas. My uncle is just like that because ever since I've known him, he's never decorated for anything.
Yes I do enjoy decorating

Off course yes I love decoration especially during festivals or occasions because after decoration you will comfortable and impressed because no matter how you decorate it was a chance so for if you have the opportunity just used it there others who don't have

Back