Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Are you looking forward to any movies being released?

I don't watch movies or wait for the movie to release that's the reason I don't know the movies going to release in few days. I am waiting for next season Hindi series "Family man" and "Panchayat".

Panchayat 3 will be out on 28th of may whereas there is no update of The family man 3, besides these 2 I am also waiting for Farzi 2 and Cat 2

Farzi was also good. I like Shahid Kapoor , he looks so hot and acts well.

I did liked Farzi but it was quite long and I really liked Shahid and Raashi and how the series was made on a very popular topic

I did liked Farzi but it was quite long and I really liked Shahid and Raashi and how the series was made on a very popular topic
Are those movies you mentioned Indian movies? I watch Bollywood every now and then too, and I find them enjoying, that is if there are not exaggerated action scenes in them.

Are those movies you mentioned Indian movies? I watch Bollywood every now and then too, and I find them enjoying, that is if there are not exaggerated action scenes in them.
Yes these are all Indian and actually these are web series that were released on Amazon prime and you can check these too. You can try finding The Family man and its really good

I'm looking forward to seeing Gladiator II and Megalopolis.

Have you checked Family man? It's a good web series, you will enjoy watching it for sure.

Featured Articles

Back