Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you a fan of football?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Football is something that is very popular where I live, many people either enjoy playing it themselves or watching their favourite teams play in tournaments during the football season or even during bigger events such as The World Cup and The Euros.

I myself enjoy playing football and I can watch football when it comes to England playing in tournaments such as The World Cup and The Euros.

Are you a fan of football? How often do you watch it and do you have a team you support?

I love football, or rather I love Manchester United. I watch every Manchester United game and have been doing so for the past 7+ years.

As for the World Cup, don’t get me started on the corruption in that tournament… :censored:

Not massively... if it's the World Cup of the Euros I'll watch it, but that's about it.

It's called soccer over here :D

I've never gotten very into it, but I think that's just because it isn't super popular in the US. I did go to a Barcelona game when I was in Spain and that was awesome.

I love to play it, but not watch it, but I don't really like watching any sport that I'm not actively taking part in. Is anyone on here similar? To what degree is that the case?

I love to play football. It's the biggest sports in world with the world cup tournament as its crown jewel. I also like to play once in a while.

Yes of course, I have so much love for football. It's the only sports I know how to play very well in my position (10).I have an eagle's eyes for picking out players with a timed pass.

I'm not the biggest fan of Football but I can watch it during the World Cup and the Euros.
If I have nothing else to do and my older brother is watching a Man United game, I'll sit and watch it with him.

Yeah in the US its called Soccer here. I also really havent gotten into it. But I know everywhere else in the world it is HUGE

Love it. Aston Villa for me.

I'm also a Villa fan. Unai Emry have been doing a wonderful job since becoming our manager. He got his first win over Pep the last time we played Manchester City.

I am slowly getting into it, but it was never my choice of sports to either play or watch.

I'm not a fan of football, but I love playing FIFA on PC sometimes. The game allows me to experience the excitement and thrill of football without having to follow a specific team or watch matches regularly. It's a fun way to enjoy the sport on my own terms.

Yeah in the US its called Soccer here. I also really havent gotten into it. But I know everywhere else in the world it is HUGE

Messi moved to US to play in MLS. This brought a lot of publicity to the league but unfortunately Messi haven't did much for Inter Miami since he was signed.

I'm actually a huge fan of college football because there's excitement in the air especially here in the south with our crosstown rivals. I will not watch the NFL ever and used to enjoy Arena Football, as well but not anymore.

I started watching football from an early stage of my life. When I started watching football, Manchester United was the first club that I got to like as a result of Sir Alex Ferguson being the manager and since then, even with the Scottish stepping down as manager few years ago, I have been supporting Manchester United and enjoy watching football.

I might be open to boosting about knowing so much about football. It's not me sounding cocky but it's because I have decided years to everything about football. I follow almost all the football leagues played all over the world because I love football so much. It's my favourite hobby since I was a kid.

Back