Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you a fan of football?

I might be open to boosting about knowing so much about football. It's not me sounding cocky but it's because I have decided years to everything about football. I follow almost all the football leagues played all over the world because I love football so much. It's my favourite hobby since I was a kid.

I like watching football games. I can remember back in those days when I could stay in the sitting room where I focused on watching a lot of games. Football is one of my favourite sports, and I know the names of most of the players playing in top clubs in England.

I like watching football, I even played football as a kid but I will avoid using the word fan because I do not watch a lot of football, I do not even go to the stadium to watch football. I watch football only when there is a tournaments like world cup and euro cup, I do not watch professional matches like premiere leagues.

I was a big fan of football as a child, but when I grew up I became very uninterested because football players are no longer the same and this sport in general has become very corrupt. Sometimes it's even more interesting for me to watch how the boys in my small town play than the matches of the national team

There is nothing that will make me to change how I feel about football because it is a sports which I have been involved in since I was a child growing up. I never felt uninterested in the sports which is why it have remained my favorite sports when compared to any other sports people are playing.

I fell in love with football as a 7 year old watching the France 98 world cup. The following year, I watched the champions league final which had Manchester United and Bayern Munich play. I fell in love with United and have been a die hard Manchester United fan since then till now.

I think for a young guy like me, growing up in a footballing country, it was just natural that I love football at the very least. But I play it too and that has taken my love for football to elevated levels. I always try to create time every weekend to live up to the challenge of dribbling some guys who have boasted so much over the week.

Football is the onky sports I follow and also enjoy watching. When I was at high school, I was in a football team. I played as a defender. I was an average player, though.

I can't say I'm a diehard football fan, but I do enjoy watching games, especially during the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl. There's something exciting about the hard-hitting action and strategic chess match between the coaches and players. That said, I'm more of a casual viewer than a devoted fan of any particular team.

I don't hate it and at the same time I don't love it.

Yesterday, I watched the Chelsea Vs Manchester United match on TV and I had to say that I felt so sad and lost appetite because Manchester United lost. That's how much of football fan I can be. Football is almost ingrained in my DNA.

I understand you because if I lived in England I would also like to watch football so much but now I don't follow the news so much because I'm busy and my boyfriend tells me the results. But I don't mind going to a match of a local team once a month

Back