Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music Are you a fan of Country music?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Country music is something I have always been a fan of. My mum used to listen to a lot of Dolly Parton and Patsy Cline as well. As I got older I used to listen to a lot of new music and managed to find so many more country music artists over the years and now I tend to listen to country music daily in the mix with other music I enjoy.

I love to listen to artists such as George Strait, Alan Jackson, Lady Antebellum, Chris Young, Luke Bryan and so many more.

Are you a fan of country music? Who are your favourite artists?

I like some country, my favorite era of country hands down has to be late 80's/90's/early 00's country. I have the most nostalgia for this era of country music. Shania Twain is my favorite country artist!

Ohhhh Yeahhhh, I always loved to hear and kiss those songs :p

From all different artists, I do not like Rap style though

Country music is my favourite music genre. I can never remember the day I've never enjoyed listening to music of the country.

I don't listen to country music all that often, but it is a good genre of music to listen to when I don't feel like listening to anything else.
I've listened to a lot of Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood.

I'm a fan of all music and in regards to country, I like Willie Nelson, Dwight Yoakum, Patsy Cline, and Loretta Lynn, among others. Anyway, I'm not too familiar with progressive country these days, but I'd probably like it. Well, progressive means outside the popular sound now, it might be called something else.

Nope, I don't like Country music. It sounds very off in my hearing. Maybe it's because their kind of song isn't what I grew up listening to. The summary of it is that Country music bores me.

I'm not a fan of it but I like the style overall. The most I've heard is this song John Denver - Take Me Home in several movies

Country must is really something special and it has it's own special vibes. There are certain moods that I switch into playing some good country music. Even though it is not first choice, I still live it.

I love it genre because for me it is a very cool vibe that is not found in many genres. Very often, such songs evoke some memories for me, although these memories are in no way related to this music

I do enjoy certain styles of country music, though it's not my primary genre of choice. I'm particularly drawn to the storytelling and emotional authenticity found in the work of artists like Kacey Musgraves and Chris Stapleton. Their ability to craft meaningful, relatable lyrics over rich, soulful instrumentals is truly captivating. While my musical tastes are diverse, these country artists have a special place in my listening rotation.

I never listen to such songs just because I like them, but for some reason I feel very happy when I hear such music in a video or in a movie, it somehow gives me an atmosphere of peace

There are some country songs I have heard that were quit nice but I am not really a fan on country songs.

I love country music because it is full of wonderful story concepts. With the blend of acoustic, it even makes everything super awesome to jam to. The likes of Lady Antebellum, Taylor swift and the many likes will make you get glued to this genre of music.It is simply awesome.

Featured Articles

Back