Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Any one know some good web series.

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Hello members I am looking for some interesting web series here. Kids have summer vacations and are getting bored these days and not able to find some good series. Anyone here who can suggest a few good web series? A good Hindi series will be more appreciated, if you know.

I don't really watch much of Hindi but but if it's Chinese, Korean, and even English i have some movies and series I think they are pretty okay.

Have you already seen panchayat 3? I am also searching for good web series that we can watch with the family

I have seen all the season of Panchayat. Yesterday I watched "Jailor" movie starring Rajnikanth. It's a great movie. I like acting skills of Rajnikanth.

I have seen all the season of Panchayat. Yesterday I watched "Jailor" movie starring Rajnikanth. It's a great movie. I like acting skills of Rajnikanth.
It is remarkable that despite your busy schedule you still find time to watch some movies here and there. It shows that you know how to manage your time, and keep some for recreation purposes.

It is remarkable that despite your busy schedule you still find time to watch some movies here and there. It shows that you know how to manage your time, and keep some for recreation purposes.

Yesterday was Sunday, and my kids were watching a movie, so I joined them. It was a nice movie. If you are interested in watching Hindi movies, you can watch it. You will surely like it.

Breaking Bad, better call saul, dark, true detective, prison break

The Prison Break series is very awesome. But, we must not forget: The peaky blinders. But also, The Breaking Dad.

Featured Articles

Back