Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

About vacation

Heba990

Newcomer

Reaction score
The last vacation was in Egypt. I liked this vacation because i enjoyed viewing old and new places! If you visit this place, I will give you the phone number to contact the owner of the apartments for rent.

I like to take a vacation but I never had a chance but if I will had a chance I will definitely choose my African countries

I have never been on vacation. Last year I made plans to go on one, but a lot of things came up and in the end I was not able to do this. Hopefully I pray things would be different this year.

I haven't yet planned for a vacation as I am at present quite busy with work and other things so I will only think about it in December or maybe next year

Featured Articles

Back