Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Will you be Excited to Watch Cricket in Next Olympics

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Cricket is expected to be included in the next 2026 Olympics that are to be held in Los Angeles and Virat Kohli would have helped popularise the game but he has already announced his retirement from T20Is but he could be there to still promote.

Cricket is expected to be included in the next 2026 Olympics that are to be held in Los Angeles and Virat Kohli would have helped popularise the game but he has already announced his retirement from T20Is but he could be there to still promote.
I don't know anything about Olympics but I will like to start watching the game so that I'll have experience and know more about, my friends are the key reason why I want to involve in it. Games like cricket are not my favorite but I'll try and watch them to know how they work

Yeah I will be extremely excited to watch cricket and again I prefer watching India cricket because they play it well as I think and again there players are good in playing the cricket very good I think that is why I like it

I don't know anything about Olympics but I will like to start watching the game so that I'll have experience and know more about, my friends are the key reason why I want to involve in it. Games like cricket are not my favorite but I'll try and watch them to know how they work
Are there any games or sports that you follow or are just planning to start watching now

With all due respect to countries and people that love cricket as a sport, but I find the game of cricket extremely boring. I would be indifferent seeing it in the Olympics but I would not watch it.

It depends if we like cricket or not and if we don't like then why would we be looking forward to it, same way I am not interested in Football even if Indian team is participating

I don't really watch the Olympics. Not because I hate it, I just don't watch it. I have watched a few games in passing and even read some new though. So I don't think I will be watching cricket in the Olympics.

I can understand, some people are not interested in sports and you are one of them and its fine if you ask me

For me l am from the African region. My country Kenya is very good at the athletes. I have been awakened up by the news that Faith Kipyegon has won a gold medal following her winning the 5000m race in the Paris France.

I don't think it will be included because there are very few nations who play cricket and in Olympics where lots of countries participate it's not wise to include cricket. But let's see what happens in the future.

I don't think it will be included because there are very few nations who play cricket and in Olympics where lots of countries participate it's not wise to include cricket. But let's see what happens in the future.
Sir as per reports it's included in the next Olympics and even Olympics committee is excited about it because inclusion of cricket means millions of viewers will be interested in watching the live telecast.

Sir as per reports it's included in the next Olympics and even Olympics committee is excited about it because inclusion of cricket means millions of viewers will be interested in watching the live telecast.

I wish it may be included so that there may be a certainty for us to win a medal in Olympics.

As per the reports it'll be included and only an official announcement is awaited and it'll be best for all parties and even ICC is doing it's best to include it to make it even popular in USA

I have been waiting for this moment for years and was never sure why they don't allow cricket so hopefully we will be having cricket the next time

Back