Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which is your favorite social media platform?

Facebook used to be my favorite social networking app. But from some time my preference changed to snapchat so it's my favorite now

Youtube is my favorite social media platform, followed by Reddit if they both count. I enjoy watching videos daily and I always browse Reddit to keep up with different communities I'm part of.

Twitter, not X. I loved the way Twitter worked. X is too much unrelated off topic for me.
What's the major difference between how Twitter and the now X works? Personally I feel its still pretty much the same thing or am I missing something.

What's the major difference between how Twitter and the now X works? Personally I feel its still pretty much the same thing or am I missing something.
Musk has been rolling out some new features onto to X. They just recently added the X TV App and they’re planning on adding a payment system.

Musk has been rolling out some new features onto to X. They just recently added the X TV App and they’re planning on adding a payment system.

Wow I have not heard about this before now, don't you think it would be a great upgrade for content creators?

I can just peep in some social media platforms but my favourites are Facebook and Tiktok. Facebook is where I read educative stories or lessons and Tiktok is where I laugh out my sorrows out. I can spend as much hours as I want in Tiktok and Facebook. The only reason I have WhatsApp is for my business and calling friends and family.

Probably Facebook even though there is features I dislike about it. Just because we're friends you shouldn't be able to call me on Facebook.

Wow I have not heard about this before now, don't you think it would be a great upgrade for content creators?
I think it can be yes. Creators should start engaging with X as well if they’re making videos on Youtube, Tiktok and Facebook already.

I think it can be yes. Creators should start engaging with X as well if they’re making videos on Youtube, Tiktok and Facebook already.
Yes that's true, anyway let's see how things goes.

I am not much into social media platforms though I am a part of few of them. Well, I can't say that I have any favourite in particular. But I visit Facebook and Pinterest almost daily for few minutes. I can miss the others for days and weeks.

Back