Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Which is your favorite racing game?

Debashis

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Irrespective of the platform, which is your favorite racing game of all-time and why?

For me, it has to be Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 because of its storyline and gameplay. I've not come across any other racing game with a better plot than what that game has.

I have Gran Turismo 7 and I think it's the best racing game out there at the moment. It would be cool if it had an open-world option like Forza does but from a purely racing perspective, it is the very best.

Gran Turismo 7 and Burnout 3 Take Down is my favourite racing video game. I've played Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, it's not a bad game. I had a good time playing it.

Forz Horizon 4 and 5, and Asphalt 9 Legends ae my teo favorite racing games. I play Forza Horizon on my PC and A sphalt Legends on Android phone. Asphalt is a free to play game. I also play a blockchain based racing game called REVV Racing. This is a play to earn NFT based car racing game.

For me, once in my childhood, the best game was FlatOut 2, but over time, when technology improved, the games changed, and now I most often play Asseto Сorsa, but I bought it only because it is much cheaper than Forza Horizon 5, and also my computer will not be able to stop such a powerful game

My favorite racing game is asphalt nitro. It was one of the games that I played most when I got my first smart phone. I was addicted to playing that game that my phone battery declined because of it.

My favorite racing game has always been asphalt. Asphalt was the first racing game I played, and till now I have not really found any other racing game of my choice.

I don't know if it's a racing game but my boyfriend sometimes plays Forza Horizon 5. The graphics are very rough and he can spend a lot of time on this game but I have no knack for cars so I've only tried a few times

My favorite racing game is Forza Horizon 5. The open-world environment that recreates Mexico's diverse landscapes is simply stunning. From dense jungles to desert dunes, every locale feels vibrant and alive.

Back in the old times, I had a wonderful; experience with Needs for Speed and I cannot compare that feeling with any other racing game.

Back in the old times, I had a wonderful; experience with Needs for Speed and I cannot compare that feeling with any other racing game.
I played a few need for speed back then, but I still preferred asphalt.

Indeed, need for speed was also a great game back then. My brother preferred that one to asphalt nitro, but not me.

Featured Articles

Back