Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

which is better between cristiano ronaldo or lionel messi

Wait a minute, how did you grow up hearing about Ronaldo but you did not hear about Messi? That's strange.
I said said I was hearing more about him than messi. I got to know Ronaldo before messi. Then I kept hearing more about Him, his time in Manchester and all that before I started hearing about messi.

I don't like getting involved in this debate. As a football lover, I appreciate these guys for giving us spectacles consistently for over a decade. My personal favourite is Cristiano Ronaldo but that doesn't mean he is better than Messi or vice versa.

I can't make a choice. I admire both of them equally. And I am neutral when it comes to supporting any team. India doesn't have much of international presence when it comes to football. So, I am neutral to the football teams. Both Ronaldo and Messi are legends in themselves..they are inspirational and many aspiring youths look up to them.

I love Messi. I don't watch football, but I will find out about the defense of these two. I like Messi more because, in my opinion, he is calmer and kinder. I appreciate only their human qualities because, as I already wrote, I do not understand football and their achievements

They are all good Christiana Ronaldo is good in skills while Lionel Messi is good in dribbling but to me I prefer Christiana Ronaldo because he is my favorite and I think knows ball more than Lionel Messi do but all the people are good in football I think that’s all I know about them

I like Messi more but both are equally good and also tries to donate to charities so they are both of good heart.

Messi does look very cool and calm on field. He has that composed calm body language even when playing under pressure. That's one quality that is so admirable in any sportsperson..

Hard to make a choice because everyone is a legend but I prefer to choose Lionel Messi because he's is gifted while cristiano Ronaldo was a hardworking player

I can't make a choice. I admire both of them equally. And I am neutral when it comes to supporting any team. India doesn't have much of international presence when it comes to football. So, I am neutral to the football teams. Both Ronaldo and Messi are legends in themselves..they are inspirational and many aspiring youths look up to them.
I think that is the best posture to appreciate these two players. It is just that some people support teams that either of them play in prior to their emergence. That's why they become fanatics of either of the two. We were truly blessed to see those generational talents play in world football.

I think that is the best posture to appreciate these two players. It is just that some people support teams that either of them play in prior to their emergence. That's why they become fanatics of either of the two. We were truly blessed to see those generational talents play in world football.
I agree. It is a treat to see them on ground. And I am happy that I don't support any particular team. So, as a neutral game lover, I can enjoy both of them.

I agree. It is a treat to see them on ground. And I am happy that I don't support any particular team. So, as a neutral game lover, I can enjoy both of them.
I have never antagonized Messi even though I am a Ronaldo fan boy, unless of course, they are playing against each other. But I am happy for Messi, every time he wins a major trophy.

I have never antagonized Messi even though I am a Ronaldo fan boy, unless of course, they are playing against each other. But I am happy for Messi, every time he wins a major trophy.
If you are a true football fan, you will like him. Yes, you might have one favoured over other. But they both have given enough treats for real football fans. If you enjoy the game, you will say that undoubtedly the both have been legends and have given enough historical moments to be cherished by football fans across the globe.

Back