Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

which is better between cristiano ronaldo or lionel messi

It depends from the favorite team of each one because a person for example supporter of team of lionel messi will say he is better or cristiano ronaldo, there is no answer based for example on performances of each player, as the emotions are involved there.

This is a tough one! Messi's magic with the ball is unmatched, but Ronaldo's work ethic is insane. For me though, Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time). His dedication inspires me!

Who is more talented, Messi or Ronaldo? Ronaldo has the most international goals and appearances, but Messi has earned more Ballon d'Ors (8).

I believe this discussion has been held here before, and I'm still standing on my own opinion. There's no need to be constantly comparing the two, let's just appreciate them both.

I believe this discussion has been held here before, and I'm still standing on my own opinion. There's no need to be constantly comparing the two, let's just appreciate them both.
It depends on player preference.

I'll pick Messi above Ronaldo anyday, that short dude is the 8th wonder of the world in football .......he's a complete football player and a Team player unlike Ronaldo who focuses on himself alone

I'll pick Messi above Ronaldo anyday, that short dude is the 8th wonder of the world in football .......he's a complete football player and a Team player unlike Ronaldo who focuses on himself alone
This is valid reason to choose one legend between two.

I am not a football fan, but my choice will be Ronaldo. I grew up hearing more about him than messi, and I have actually followed some of his achievements.

I am not a football fan, but my choice will be Ronaldo. I grew up hearing more about him than messi, and I have actually followed some of his achievements.
Many of us do not follow football every day but have some basic knowledge about stars on the football.

I don't follow Football but I think Cristiano Ronaldo have more fan following as compared to Lionel Messi

Most of us are aware of the legends or the Stars like not many follow Golf but some of us are aware of Tiger Woods etc

Cristiano is the best. This is a tough one! Messi's magic with the ball is unmatched, but Ronaldo's work ethic is insane. For me though, Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT.

I don't think there's any need for comparison. They are both great in their own ways. So I love them both.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, how did you grow up hearing about Ronaldo but you did not hear about Messi? That's strange.

Back