Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

which is better, android or ios

Yes there are other good android phones with good camera that can even compete with the iphone camera for a more cheaper price.

I am least interested in camera and always look for RAM and ROM and battery life

For me while the rom, ram and battery is important, i am also interested in the processor. The higher the processor, the more advanced apps I can use. Due to my kind of work I am always using different softwares.

Yes processor is also quite important and we need a higher version if we like to play games on our mobile

I wanted to try out fortnite but I can't use it on my current phone, it seems my processor is still not okay enough to play it well.

There are phones that are perfect for gaming so you need to buy the one that fits your requirements

I am happy with my low budget android smartphone. I never felt the need of having an iphone. I get all that I need from my smartphone in my budget. My husband has both Android ( High end Samsung) and iPhone. He feels that iPhone is a class but most of his work is taken care in a good way by his Samsung smartphone.

I can only write that I prefer Android because it is much more convenient and affordable for me. I understand that for many people the iPhone is the smartphone that provides more opportunities, but this is not the case for me and I will have an Android smartphone next time

Android is for everyone because it's affordable and you can get an android smartphone even in less than $100 but for iOS you need to break the bank.

I prefer to choose android rather than iOS because it's popular and easy to use but iOS it's really good but not everyone can use it

Back