Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which cryptocurrency wallet do you use?

Nolan

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Which cryptocurrency wallet have been been using since investing in cryptocurrency? I have been using Binance but a lot of people have told me about how they lost money using Binance. They are of the opinion that Binance isn't secure to protect my assets from quantum computer hackers and internet crash.

Which cryptocurrency wallet do you use?

I've not yet started investing in crypto because I feel I don't have enough knowledge to become a successful investor there yet. But I have some of my friends who are actively investing in crypto. They use an app called, "Blockchain". It has two wallets in it I guess.

I began using the Trust Wallet when I was newly introduced to cryptocurrency by a friend and while I enjoyed some time with using the app, I found out that the Binance app was a better one and it made me happier with the amazing features that are on Binance.

I'm using Coinbase. It have everything I needed for any kind of cryptocurrency transactions. It can send and receive cryptocurrency from any other wallet.

Binance is the only cryptocurrency wallet I have used. It's the only cryptocurrency exchange which made available their cryptocurrency services available for use by anyone who managed to have their account verified in my country. The cryptocurrency wallet is very easy to use.

I also used the Binance exchange when I first started buying the first coins, but over time, when I started to accumulate a lot of tokens, I didn't want them all to be on only one exchange, so now I use Baybit and also Metamask and Coinbase

As long as I still have full trust on Binance, I would be interested in moving out my assets from it to any other cryptocurrency exchange website. Everything I need is made available on Binance, it's why I can't be giving myself unnecessary stress with moving my cryptocurrency around.

As long as I still have full trust on Binance, I would be interested in moving out my assets from it to any other cryptocurrency exchange website. Everything I need is made available on Binance, it's why I can't be giving myself unnecessary stress with moving my cryptocurrency around.
You can never trust the Binance 100 percent. If we recall the collapse of the FTХ, no one expected that in one day the third best stock exchange in the world would simply go bankrupt, I think many people also trusted it and they lost a lot. Transferring funds cannot be stressful if you are facing the threat of loss. It is better to spend time and transfer funds to at least one more exchange.

I'm using Coinbase. It have everything I needed for any kind of cryptocurrency transactions. It can send and receive cryptocurrency from any other wallet.
I use coinbase as well and Robinhood. I have a percentage of bitcoin on coinbase and some shiba Inu coins on coinbase.

I use multiple crypto wallets. I cannot trust a single wallet with my entire cryptos, therefore, I try to minimize the risk by distributing my assets on multiple wallets. I use coinbase wallet, trust wallet, and exodus wallet. I also uses exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, and Kucoin. I have never used hardware wallet but I am thinking to get one.

I use multiple crypto wallets. I cannot trust a single wallet with my entire cryptos, therefore, I try to minimize the risk by distributing my assets on multiple wallets. I use coinbase wallet, trust wallet, and exodus wallet. I also uses exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, and Kucoin. I have never used hardware wallet but I am thinking to get one.
I have also never had a hardware wallet but I plan to buy one as soon as my assets reach $10k. If it's not a secret, what kind of wallet would you like to buy and how many assets do you have?

You can never trust the Binance 100 percent. If we recall the collapse of the FTХ, no one expected that in one day the third best stock exchange in the world would simply go bankrupt, I think many people also trusted it and they lost a lot. Transferring funds cannot be stressful if you are facing the threat of loss. It is better to spend time and transfer funds to at least one more exchange.
Right now, I'm very comfortable with using Binance cryptocurrency exchange website and their wallet. I don't care about what have been said about the website crashing or not. The only alternative which I have considered making use of is a hard wallet. It's the safest way to store your cryptocurrency. I'm planning on moving to it soon.

Coinbase and Binance is the cryptocurrency wallet I'm using now. I make use of Coinbase more because it gives me more features like linking my PayPal to it.

I heard yesterday that Binance put a cap on the amount USDT was being sold on their exchange websites. I don't know the reason why they did it because it's not like them to do something like that out of the ordinary. Both the buying and selling price was the same thing.

I haven't heard any news about it, but if you're talking about a decrease in the number of tokens of this coin that they sell, then maybe they want to increase the number of trading transactions with the FDUSD stablecoin?

It was something that happened only in the peer-to-peer section of binance if you are aware of that particular section on binance. It is where people buy and sell cryptocurrency without having to pay any extra charges unlike how some other cryptocurrency exchange platform used to charge when people want to buy cryptocurrency.

I first started with trust wallet, but then I realized that it is not possible to exchange your crypto to a local currency on trust wallet, so I moved to luno. At the moment I am using luno and roqqu as my wallet and exchange platform.

I use Faucet Pay to keep my small crypto holdings and I use Atomic Wallet for my big crypto holdings. I used Trust Wallet but kept having issues with it. Couldn't swap crypto seamlessly. As for exchange platforms, Binance gives me everything I want.

For the small amount of crypto I own, I primarily use the binance and Coinbase wallet app to store and manage my holdings. It's beginner-friendly and has a clean user interface for tracking portfolios across different currencies. That said, I know Coinbase isn't the most secure or decentralized option out there. If I ever increase my crypto investments substantially, I'll likely explore more robust self-custody wallets like Trezor or Ledger for enhanced security.

Back