Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Where is your favorite place

Heba990

Newcomer

Reaction score
Where is your favorite place for a holiday?

Maybe it is Spain. There were the best vacations ever. Always delicious food, amazing people around, astonishing nature.

New Zealand, Switzerland, Australia and many other countries . I prefer to visit places where there is snowfall.

I don't have a favorite place just yet. For holidays I don't normally go out. Maybe when I start traveling around I might be able to choose a favorite place.

I have travelled a lot and to many countries. I still have a long list of places to visit in India and abroad. But when it comes to favourite place, nothing beats home sweet home. And for me, my best place to relax and get all the pampering has always been my mom's place.

There is no place like home. I have travelled different part of my amazing country but I like my home city most.

There is no place like home. I have travelled different part of my amazing country but I like my home city most.
Same here with me. I enjoy my holidays and vacation. And am a travel freak. But once I stay away from my home for more than a week, I start feeling home sick and want to return back to my den.

This is natural even though we like to travel a lot. There is nothing more comfortable then our own house

I have been to countries and even stayed in the few for long time. I have enjoyed all of them. I love Phuket, Bali and Amsterdam for vacation. I have been to Phuket thrice and we might visit it again. But that's only for vacation.

Very true. No matter where I go, I always find out that I am never as comfortable as I used to be when I am at home, though there are still lots of places i would like to visit.

I have been to Egypt twice and for me it is simply the best place because the chickens there are incredible. The prices were acceptable for me, so next time I will definitely fly there, but to another resort because I would not like to visit the same place three times

I would really love to travel to France for a holiday. The sheer beauty of Paris is something that I have read and seen in documentaries. I would want to experience it physically too.

My favorite place in the world is Saudi Arabia that where I love most to be because many things and history of the world has kept it self there but my life really need that place there are many things to learn over there

Back