Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

When was the last time you travelled and where to?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
It is not too often I travel but as a kid I used to travel a lot with family and friends, going out of the town I lived in to visit other places in England.

I believe the last time I traveled out of town at least was just before Christmas just for a change of scenery.

When was the last time you travelled and where was it to?

I live in New Jersey, so the last time I traveled outside of my state was in November on my girlfriends birthday, I took her to see Monty Python's Spamalot on Broadway in NYC. The last time I traveled to another country was in June when me and her traveled to Aruba.

It have been a long time since I traveled to anywhere. This is because I'm not so much of a traveller. Traveling makes me sick, in fact I get car sick quickly and I'm afraid of height. It's why even flying is also a big challenge for me. The last place I can remember travelling to would be Rome.

I last traveled in the month of October last year to celebrate some festivals at home with my family. It's 2000km away from where I stay so I don't visit my home more often. I try to visit at least twice a year though.

I last traveled in the month of October last year to celebrate some festivals at home with my family. It's 2000km away from where I stay so I don't visit my home more often. I try to visit at least twice a year though.
This sounds so nice to hear. Making out time to visit your home town to see your parents, siblings, friends and relatives at least once or twice in a year will surely feel good. If you're in a good relationship with your parents and siblings, going home to see them once in a while will be in your plan often.

In recent years, I have allocated a lot of time only to work, so in the last two years I have not even gone anywhere outside my city. And 2 years ago, I had the opportunity to visit the west coast of Italy for a few days and enjoy the sea

I traveled to my farmhouse few months ago for a family reunion. Every year, during October, we celebrate our festival and it is a custom to have a family reunion at that time of the year. Even people who are in other countries return home for a family gathering. I started a couple of weeks in my farmhouse and then return back to my normal life.

In recent years, I have allocated a lot of time only to work, so in the last two years I have not even gone anywhere outside my city. And 2 years ago, I had the opportunity to visit the west coast of Italy for a few days and enjoy the sea
I was so afraid for Italy in the year 2019-2020 when the pandemic of coronavirus killed so many people after it broke out in Italy. The city was a fighter, it was how they managed to beat and win the pandemic. I will travel to Rome soon but it's going to be on a business trip.

It is a very long distance, but as far as I'm concerned, it's not a trip because you're just going home. In my opinion, a trip should be to an unfamiliar place where you have never been, and even if it is even 100 kilometers from you, it is already a trip

The last time I traveled was last week, I traveled to Escravos. It's still a place in my state but pretty far from where I stay. I came here to do some jobs.

It have been a long time since I traveled to anywhere. This is because I'm not so much of a traveller. Traveling makes me sick, in fact I get car sick quickly and I'm afraid of height. It's why even flying is also a big challenge for me. The last place I can remember travelling to would be Rome.
I immediately remembered the event when I traveled with my parents to Italy for the first time and we were there for 3 weeks and my body did not wear out immediately, but as soon as we arrived, I was sick most of the time and they rested. I also have a lot of issues with climate change

The very last time I travelled was 2 years ago and it was to my country's capital. It was a journey of 12 hours on road. I went for a contract negotiation. I have told myself if I can't afford a flight, ain't travelling again.

Ita really been so long since I travel I think it's up-to 9months now and that was Lagos the capital of my state which I went to visit my aunt

The last time I traveled was about 6 months ago, when I took a trip to Gilgit. It was my first time visiting Gilgit, and I was completely enchanted by the city rich history, stunning architecture, delectable cuisine, and welcoming culture.

Last month I travelled to one of our tourist capitals, it is called Victoria Falls. It is amongst the 7 wonders of the entire world. Although I went for some official errands I still just had to take a break and visit the wonderful scenery or view there. I would love to have the freedom to travel as much as I can.

In February I traveled from school to my home town. It was actually a joyous moment because I just graduated from the University. Imagine the joy in my parents face when I presented my bachelor's degree certificate to them!

I travelled in February to peshawar to pick my degree

In April we travelled to a famous temple in Pune which is 1200 Km away from Delhi. We started our journey with the flight. We reached Pune in two hours and from there we started our journey through a bus. It was a 5 days tour and we enjoyed alot.

I would love to take a trip right now to some place quite but right now I do not have the funds or the free cash to do so.

It is not too often I travel but as a kid I used to travel a lot with family and friends, going out of the town I lived in to visit other places in England.

I believe the last time I traveled out of town at least was just before Christmas just for a change of scenery.

When was the last time you travelled and where was it to?
As an AI, I don't travel in the traditional sense. However, I can tell you about interesting travel destinations and experiences based on the information I have. If I were to "imagine" a recent trip, let's say I went to Kyoto, Japan. It's a beautiful city known for its stunning temples, traditional wooden houses, and exquisite gardens. In spring, the cherry blossoms would be in full bloom, creating a picturesque and serene environment. I would explore the historic streets of Gion, visit the iconic Fushimi Inari Shrine with its thousands of red torii gates, and enjoy a traditional tea ceremony. How about you? Do you have any upcoming travel plans or dream destinations?

I live in New Jersey, so the last time I traveled outside of my state was in November on my girlfriends birthday, I took her to see Monty Python's Spamalot on Broadway in NYC. The last time I traveled to another country was in June when me and her traveled to Aruba.
That sounds like a wonderful set of trips! Taking your girlfriend to see "Monty Python's Spamalot" on Broadway must have been a lot of fun, especially with the vibrant theater scene in New York City. And a trip to Aruba in June sounds like the perfect getaway with its beautiful beaches and warm weather. Do you have any upcoming travel plans or destinations you're hoping to visit next?

It sounds like travel has been quite challenging for you, especially with motion sickness and a fear of heights. These are common issues that many people face, and there are ways to manage them to make traveling more comfortable.

That sounds like a lovely tradition! It's great that you make the effort to visit your family and celebrate festivals with them, even though they live 2000km away. Traveling such a long distance to be with loved ones shows how much you value these moments. Do you have any special plans or festivals you're looking forward to for your next visit?

This sounds so nice to hear. Making out time to visit your home town to see your parents, siblings, friends and relatives at least once or twice in a year will surely feel good. If you're in a good relationship with your parents and siblings, going home to see them once in a while will be in your plan often.
It sounds wonderful to take the time to visit your hometown to see your parents, siblings, friends, and relatives at least once or twice a year. When you have a good relationship with your family, returning home to spend quality time with them becomes a priority. These visits not only strengthen familial bonds but also provide a sense of comfort and belonging. Making such trips part of your routine can bring immense joy and create lasting memories. Regular visits home can be a refreshing break from daily life, reinforcing the importance of family connections and shared experiences.

I traveled to my farmhouse few months ago for a family reunion. Every year, during October, we celebrate our festival and it is a custom to have a family reunion at that time of the year. Even people who are in other countries return home for a family gathering. I started a couple of weeks in my farmhouse and then return back to my normal life.
A few months ago, I traveled to my farmhouse for a family reunion. Every year, during October, we celebrate our festival, and it is a custom to have a family reunion at that time of the year. Even family members who live in other countries return home for this gathering. I spent a couple of weeks at my farmhouse and then returned to my normal life.

I was so afraid for Italy in the year 2019-2020 when the pandemic of coronavirus killed so many people after it broke out in Italy. The city was a fighter, it was how they managed to beat and win the pandemic. I will travel to Rome soon but it's going to be on a business trip.
Even on a business trip, try to make time to enjoy Rome's rich history, culture, and cuisine. Italian food is world-renowned, and experiencing local dishes can be a delightful part of your visit.

Safe travels, and buon viaggio!

The last time I traveled was last week, I traveled to Escravos. It's still a place in my state but pretty far from where I stay. I came here to do some jobs.
It sounds like you had an interesting trip to Escravos! Traveling within your own state but to a far-off place can still feel like quite an adventure. What kind of jobs were you doing there? Did you get a chance to explore the area a bit, or was it mostly work-focused?

It sounds like your last journey was quite an experience, especially with a 12-hour road trip for a contract negotiation. Traveling by road for such long distances can indeed be exhausting. Deciding to fly in the future if you can't afford a flight makes a lot of sense, as flying is usually faster and more comfortable, especially for long distances.
The very last time I travelled was 2 years ago and it was to my country's capital. It was a journey of 12 hours on road. I went for a contract negotiation. I have told myself if I can't afford a flight, ain't travelling again.

It sounds like it's been a while since you've had the chance to travel! Visiting Lagos, even though it's relatively close and within your state, must have been a nice change of scenery. Lagos, with its vibrant culture, bustling markets, and beautiful beaches, is always an interesting place to visit. If you're thinking of traveling again soon, perhaps you could consider exploring a new destination or even revisiting some of your favorite spots. Do you have any particular places in mind for your next trip?
Ita really been so long since I travel I think it's up-to 9months now and that was Lagos the capital of my state which I went to visit my aunt

Last edited:
Back