Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of sports team (if any) and why do you support them?

My favorite type of sports are many like football, basketball and baseball my team are many too like Manchester Real Madrid Barcelona Paris sani Germany and again my players are Ronaldo Messi kylian mbappe etc.

My favorite team is real Madrid before and Manchester but now I like Alnasar because of the payer that they have now which is Christiana Ronaldo the world best player and my favorite same time and always

My favorite team is real Madrid before and Manchester but now I like Alnasar because of the payer that they have now which is Christiana Ronaldo the world best player and my favorite same time and always
I am also a Ronaldo fan but not up to that point of giving allegiance to Al Naasar. But that's beautiful of you though. I am a core Manchester United fan even before Ronaldo. I also love Madrid too because I dislike Barcelona.

My favourite sport team is football, although I am not supporting any team at all. I will always cheer the winning team and that's it for me. I also love wrestling too, there was a time I love Undertaker, Roman Reigns and 619.

My favorite sport goes to football and my favorite football club was Barcelona because I love their playing styles and it motivates me watching them playing and winning against their rivals

Back