Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of sports team (if any) and why do you support them?

Yusra

Veteran
Reaction score

My favorite sports team is my local soccer team. I love watching them play and cheering them on. I support them because they're a great.

What's your favorite type of sports team (if any) and why do you support them?

Chelsea football club in England is my favorite sports team, and before you laugh at me, I am already laughing at myself. That club is shit these days, but I've been a fan since I could remember, so no going back.

Though I do not have anything against sports but I do not have a favorite sports. Growing up, I was usually locked in doors so I really didn't have much time for sports. I have watched a few and even played some like football, but I don't have a favorite.

Though I do not have anything against sports but I do not have a favorite sports. Growing up, I was usually locked in doors so I really didn't have much time for sports. I have watched a few and even played some like football, but I don't have a favorite.
Oh, that means that your experience a very different childhood compared to mine. Me and my siblings will not even agree if they want to lock us inside. Before you know it, we are outside! Playing football or whatever game is available.

Oh, that means that your experience a very different childhood compared to mine. Me and my siblings will not even agree if they want to lock us inside. Before you know it, we are outside! Playing football or whatever game is available.
Hahaha that sounds fun. Yea for me growing up, I wasn't really allowed to go out and play with most of the kids. Most of the times I played was during break in school.

My favourite sports is cricket. It's the most played sports here in India. The cricket players are more popular than the film starts or models. Most of children aspire to become a cricket player in their childhood and that's the reason why other sports here are not famous.

Professional wrestling...ohhh the drama, and all the cool moves!

My favourite sports is cricket. It's the most played sports here in India. The cricket players are more popular than the film starts or models. Most of children aspire to become a cricket player in their childhood and that's the reason why other sports here are not famous.
I heard cricket is a very common game in India, is that true?

Yes it is very common game here. You can see kids playing it in the street and everywhere. Every boy when stands on his feet learns playing cricket. I know it's not popular in other parts of the world but it's getting popular now.

My favourite sports team is Manchester United. I fell in love with the club because I loved the way David Beckham played. And from there, it transited to Cristiano Ronaldo. I have been a fan of Manchester United in thick and thin.

I only follow cricket religiously so the Indian cricket team is my favorite and I hope they do well in the T20 Cricket world cup that will be played in USA and Caribbean in June

My favourite sports team is Manchester United. I fell in love with the club because I loved the way David Beckham played. And from there, it transited to Cristiano Ronaldo. I have been a fan of Manchester United in thick and thin.
Haha, Manchester United! Your club is never serious. It will be very painful if you finish this season without qualifying for an European competition for next season, you know that right?

I only follow cricket religiously so the Indian cricket team is my favorite and I hope they do well in the T20 Cricket world cup that will be played in USA and Caribbean in June

Yes, they will surely play well in the World Cup. India always performs well in T20, as our players are used to playing T20 because they play a lot in the IPL. The selectors have to make tough decisions while selecting the players because they have lots of options.

I enjoy watching tennis, and the player that has impressed me a lot is Rafael Nadal. The way that he has been consistent and his drive to keep winning is second to none, and that is one thing which I appreciate a lot.

I enjoy watching tennis, and the player that has impressed me a lot is Rafael Nadal. The way that he has been consistent and his drive to keep winning is second to none, and that is one thing which I appreciate a lot.

I also like Nadal for his temperament. But the my favourites are Roger Federer and Noval Djokovic, they both are very talented. In the past I was influenced by the play of Pete Sampras. I think he was the person who started playing with the power.

I also like Nadal for his temperament. But the my favourites are Roger Federer and Noval Djokovic, they both are very talented. In the past I was influenced by the play of Pete Sampras. I think he was the person who started playing with the power.

Maybe I was younger when Pete was playing. I have watched Roger and Noval, but I enjoyed watching Nadal as a kid until I became an adult. In my books, he is one of the best out there.

Maybe I was younger when Pete was playing. I have watched Roger and Noval, but I enjoyed watching Nadal as a kid until I became an adult. In my books, he is one of the best out there.
Nadal and Novak Djokovic are the two tennis players I watch a lot. Roger Federer too. I watch the Wimbledon sometimes.

My favorite sport team was real Madrid it was my childhoods team and I love their playing style

My favorite sport team was real Madrid it was my childhoods team and I love their playing style
Wow that's good. I believe that as a Real Madrid fan you must have been tired of celebrating winning the champions League trophy by now 😀

I follow ICT and a couple of teams in the Indian Premier league and planning to follow a few in the BBL too

Back