Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of music

I like Punjabi music and also Bollywood music and sometimes I do look for old Bollywood music

My favorite music was 2pac shakur
I really didn't listen to his songs but I heard a few of them back in the days. There are a lot of people till date that loves his song.

I like Hindi old and new songs and some of the old songs are my all time favorite.

My favorite type of music was hip pop
I have listened to a few hip-hop songs and they were quit nice, though I mostly prefer them when I am doing my workout. Evey other time I usually prefer gospel worship songs.

For workout you need hard songs something that keeps you going and motivated and lyrics should hit you hard

Lol yes that's true. Though there are still times I use fast gospel songs.

My favorite type of music 🎶🎶 was hop hop I really enjoyed it

I have been a big fan of rap music. I do a little bit of RNB. But it is majorly rap for me because I am a fan of deep lyrics. I mean the kind if tap done by J Cole, Andre 360 and the likes. Not trap hip hop.

Actually I do listen to a lot types of music's but I always like to listen to rap music's especially 2pac is my favorite rap musician

Back