Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of music to work out to?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
When I'm working out, my go-to music is usually upbeat electronic dance music or high-energy pop tracks. The thumping basslines and driving beats help power me through tough cardio sessions and keep me motivated during strength training. I find the energetic, feel-good vibes of artists like The Chainsmokers, Zedd, and Dua Lipa get me amped up in a way that other genres don't quite match. That said, I'll occasionally switch it up with some hard-hitting rap or vintage rock depending on my mood. But for reliable workout fuel, EDM playlists are my top pick.

I have never really felt that there's a particular type of music that one should work out to. In fact I don't like having music to be close to me when I'm working out because it will serve as a destruction for me.

I don't has a specific type of music I use when it comes to working out though. I just listen to the normal music I usually listen to on every other day.

There is no competition of Punjabi Music so this is what I like while working while having fun, or even when I work out and I feel it motivates me to work harder, and for longer duration

When I am working out, some motivational rap music does it to increase the adrenaline levels so I can pump more. I listen to Eminem, Ti, J Cole and Nigeria's finest rapper, Mi Abaga when I am sweating it out in the gym.

My favorite music to work out to is rap. It gets me pumped and gets me going. I’ve been listening to rap music for years.

When I'm working out, my go-to music is usually upbeat electronic dance music or high-energy pop tracks. The thumping basslines and driving beats help power me through tough cardio sessions and keep me motivated during strength training. I find the energetic, feel-good vibes of artists like The Chainsmokers, Zedd, and Dua Lipa get me amped up in a way that other genres don't quite match. That said, I'll occasionally switch it up with some hard-hitting rap or vintage rock depending on my mood. But for reliable workout fuel, EDM playlists are my top pick.
I pre hip hop.
It helps me enjoy the workout.
It also frees my mind

I prefer hip hop.
It helps me enjoy the workout.
It also frees my mind

I don't listen to the English songs. I listen to Indian music, and yes, Punjabi songs are the best to listen to. The lyrics, music, beats—everything is incomparable. I don't know Punjabi (the regional language of India), but I still listen to them by heart.

My favorite music to work out to is rap. It gets me pumped and gets me going. I’ve been listening to rap music for years.
That's dope, do you rap along with it while you workout?

When I'm working out I'll listen to popular top 40 that the local DJ plays on the radio. When I'm relaxing I like non verbal instrumental music.

I don't think there is any music that can beat our Punjabi music and they have songs for every situation and of course for work out too

I don't think there is any music that can beat our Punjabi music and they have songs for every situation and of course for work out too
I believe that you are saying that because you are Punjabi. Of course every person would say that their local music is the best, I'm not saying you're wrong though.

I believe that you are saying that because you are Punjabi. Of course every person would say that their local music is the best, I'm not saying you're wrong though.
Actually not, Yes I am Punjabi but I have seen many in India prefer that even if they are not punjabi

My favorite music is cool music it enters heart and I prefer it more than the any music which I know but I have friends whose they like hip up music than the cool music which we normally have some grudges in time

My favorite music is cool music it gives heart what it want at some times of life but it will not be a big deal to listen to another music especially the hip hop ones and gain some little things inside

I prefer soft or cool musics🎶🎶🎶 at times during work out because I really enjoyed it and I believe it really interesting during work out

I love cool music, rap songs or hip hop. Whenever I am exercising, I always go for rap or hi hop songs became they help my morale to be high and the vibes rhyme with the exercise.

Most times I don't even use music to workout. Like right now, I am going for my morning walk and I am not listening to any music. I just want to hear all that is happening around me.

Back