Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of cuisine and where's your favorite place to eat it?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite type of cuisine is Italian - there's something about the combination of pasta, sauce, and cheese that just hits the spot! My favorite place to eat it is at this little family-owned restaurant in my hometown. They make the most delicious homemade pasta and sauce, and the atmosphere is always cozy and welcoming.
What's your favorite type of cuisine and where's your favorite place to eat it?

Still with my no favorite policies, I don't have any favorites and at the same time I prefer eating at home rather than eating out.

I have not actually traveled much when it comes to international exploits, so I have not had a taste of variety of cuisines yet.

I have travelled a lot but due to my dietary limitations ( I am a vegetarian and try to stick to vegan when traveling), I have not been able to try a lot. I stick to fresh fruits and salads when traveling or carry some home cooked snacks and food with me. I once tried a Greek rice variety in one of the restaurants in the US and I just loved it. It was so flavourful with the herbs that they used. I don't remember the name of the rice though.

I love Italian food and who doesn't, right? There are several such restaurants in my city, and one of them even employs real Italians. They do not know the language because they work in the kitchen and do not communicate with customers, but they cook very well

My favorite cuisine and place of eating are different although I like where to eat fast food because it is more preferable to me and am enjoying it very well and also my friends like to have it well served

Back