Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

What's your favorite game?

Cuan Gaming

Off The Mark

Reaction score
🎮 Let's talk games! From nostalgic classics to cutting-edge releases, gaming is more diverse than ever. Share your favorite titles, gaming memories, and upcoming releases. What genre gets your adrenaline pumping? Are you a casual gamer or a hardcore enthusiast? Let's dive into the world of gaming together and discover new adventures waiting to be explored! Drop your recommendations and let's level up our gaming experiences! #GamingCommunity 🚀🕹️

Don't really have a favorite for now, but I would definitely go with games like grand theft auto and legend of Zelda as one of the games I enjoyed playing the most.

My favorite games are those football related games like PES, FIFA, and real football. My top of the list is PES, FIFA comes close second but I don't like it as much because it is much more complex and it is difficult to score in the game compared to PES.

I like Fortnite because I can have a good time there. I can forget about all the problems and just have fun. It's a cool game and it's available on PC and console, but I only have a PC

My favorite game is chess. I love the perfect blend of strategy, foresight, and creativity required to play well. Every game presents new challenges and opportunities to outmaneuver your opponent.

I also love Chess games, football and some adventure games like Tom Rider. These have been awesome for me and keep me glued to my console every time I have a chance.

Featured Articles

Back