Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's your favorite color and why?

Yusra

Veteran
Reaction score

My favorite color is purple! I adore its rich, velvety texture and the way it seems to shimmer in the light. Purple represents creativity, luxury, and wisdom to me, and I find it incredibly inspiring. Whether it's a lavender sunset or a plum-colored scarf, purple always makes me feel uplifted and imaginative. It's a color that encourages me to dream big, think outside the box, and embrace my individuality.

Blue! Blue all day! No color can even come close. Makes me remember the Chelsea football club anthem. 'Blue is the color, football is the game...'

If am not mistaken I think you have asked this question before on a different thread, so it's pretty much the same thing but asked differently.

My favorite color is violet, it is a shade of purple, but not actually purple. Most of the clothes I have are either violet on color or have a touch of it.

Blue is my favourite color. I feel cool with this color. Most of my tshirts are of blue color. I don't like florescent colors. Few other colors like yellow , green , black are also good.

Blue is my favourite color. I feel cool with this color. Most of my tshirts are of blue color. I don't like florescent colors. Few other colors like yellow , green , black are also good.
Black is actually a nice color, but most people tend to associate with evil, demonic and so on.

Black is actually a nice color, but most people tend to associate with evil, demonic and so on.

Black is a good color and I like black dresses but still at many places it is considered as an evil color. Even I don't understand it. Maybe we consider darkness as evil and darkness is black in color.

Black is a good color and I like black dresses but still at many places it is considered as an evil color. Even I don't understand it. Maybe we consider darkness as evil and darkness is black in color.
Yes and also the fact that most cults and the likes tends to use black and sometimes red as their colors.

Yellow and green equally because I can't make up my mind which I like best.

I think the color that is mostly associated with evil is red. But true, I have never heard anyone say black is their favorite color.

Yes red as well, red actually stands for danger.

Featured Articles

Back