Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

What's the most mind-bending movie you've ever seen?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Inception with its intricate plot and mind-bending visuals left me questioning reality long after the credits rolled. Did you find it as mind-bending as I did? Another mind bending movie that I have watched is Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind. This movie will help you question your own reality and you will find how realities blend with imaginations. Inception has Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead role and Eternal Sunshine has Jim Carey.

I also share your opinion about the movie the beginning because I have seen it a few times and it was really hard for me to understand some details and so I had to stop the movie to think about the moment I just watched

Donnie Dark is the one I can think of right now. It is a cult movie that a giant rabbit tells a boy that the world would end in just 28 days. I really don't know how to interpret the movie with it's excessive symbolism. Thinking about the movie tends to mess with my perception of life.

I like this one. The concept is cool and different. The way the director tells story, the case and their performance is marvellous.

The film that left me utterly perplexed and pondering its complexities long after watching is Christopher Nolan's "Inception." The intricate layers of dream worlds within dream worlds, the blurring of reality and subjectivity, and the mind-twisting narrative structure combined to create a cinematic experience that was both thrilling and intellectually stimulating.

Is the movie inception that good? I am yet to watch it.

"Playing For Time" it's the true story of the orchestra that was in the Auschwitz concentration camp. Composed mostly of Jewish women they were forced to play for the Nazi officers. They did so to try and stay alive.

I have watched this movie 3 times and will watch it yet again at some point in time.

The movie that messed up my mind was a horror movie titled 'hush'. The villain exudes extreme cruelty and wickedness, especially to a powerless and innocent victim who was deaf.

Inception with its intricate plot and mind-bending visuals left me questioning reality long after the credits rolled. Did you find it as mind-bending as I did? Another mind bending movie that I have watched is Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind. This movie will help you question your own reality and you will find how realities blend with imaginations. Inception has Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead role and Eternal Sunshine has Jim Carey.
Wah

the most mind-bending movie i've ever seen is " fight club " it was a great movie .

Featured Articles

Back