Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What web browser did you use first

Internet explorer was the first internet browser that I’ve ever used. After using internet explorer, I moved on to mozilla firefox and then Google chrome.

The first I used was chrome browser because Chrome browser is renowned for its speed, simplicity, and versatility, making it a popular choice for millions of users worldwide. Its minimalist design provides a clean and intuitive browsing experience, while its robust performance ensures swift loading times for web pages and smooth navigation.

It was the Firefox browser before Chrome.

The browser that I first used was Google. I did search for academics studies and games. It helped me to get good scores in my studies and I enjoyed my leisure time with Google.

The first web browser I have ever used od chrome and it is still the number one browser that I still use even though I have other browsers on my phone. They are all secondary browsers because chrome gives me what I want.

That would be opera mini browser. I remember using it on my symbian phone then. I usually surf with it, browse and download music, videos and a lot of things with minimal data. I also don't expend too much data then, compared to now.

The first time I started using the system browser from Samsung, because I was not very good at using a smartphone, and only then installed Google Chrome and Mozilla

If I remember correctly it was Internet Explorer and back in those days it used to work so well and it was sad to see Microsoft scraping it out and start installing Microsoft Edge

Opera is cool. I like it.

But not as my regular browser. It has many goodies which are not required ( for all ). Is there an Opera Lite for PC, not sure.
I remember when opera first came out in my area, it was like if you are not using opera you are missing out on something huge.

I remember when opera first came out in my area, it was like if you are not using opera you are missing out on something huge.
I remember, Opera still got that hype tied to it.

I went with the Internet Explorer, it had it's limitations but sort of did the job. (sort of):sneaky:

I started with Internet explorer and I feel it was the best but sadly Microsoft was not interested in keeping it alive

Google Chrome is the first web browser I used. I have used Mozilla Firefox also.

Mozilla Firefox seems to be the order of the day back then. Almost everybody have used it!

I tried Firefox a few years back, it was good though but in the end I came back to chrome. I guess since i used chrome for a long time I am already used to it.

I remember trying some of the new browsers too but they were not worth it and were quite slow

I remember trying some of the new browsers too but they were not worth it and were quite slow
Yeah I tried using some other browsers too but they are not just it. There was the time I used brave browser on my phone but I didn't like the experience, so I just revert back to Chrome.

Yeah I tried using some other browsers too but they are not just it. There was the time I used brave browser on my phone but I didn't like the experience, so I just revert back to Chrome.
There were few other browsers too whose name I don't even remember but they were not every worthy of being remembered LOL

There were few other browsers too whose name I don't even remember but they were not every worthy of being remembered LOL
Exactly, they are not worthy of being remembered because the experience we had while using them wasn't pleasant! They are better off forgotten.

Featured Articles

Back