Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What web browser did you use first

Nomad

Veteran
Reaction score

A browser is a software application used to access and navigate the Internet. Popular web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. Browsers interpret and display web content, allowing users to view websites, download files, and interact with online services. What web browsers do you use? What was the first browser you used? The first browser I used was internet explorer.

The first thing I used was the system browser from Samsung because then there was only one and I didn't even know what others could be because I was 15 years old at the time and I didn't understand a lot of things. Over time, I downloaded Chrome and then Opera, which I still use

I have just been using Firefox for personal stuff and Chrome for work stuff for the past 10 years. Both are awesome browsers. Having two distinct apps is a simple way to separate the two aspects of life.

Firefox. I still use it.

Google Chrome has its space though. It is really useful in some cases.

The first browser I was using was Opera Mini. This is for mobile phones. But I realized later it was a problem in sync for the opera account between the PC and mobile so I switched to Opera GX. I am not familiar with Mozilla Firefox.

Opera is cool. I like it.

But not as my regular browser. It has many goodies which are not required ( for all ). Is there an Opera Lite for PC, not sure.

Opera is cool. I like it.

But not as my regular browser. It has many goodies which are not required ( for all ). Is there an Opera Lite for PC, not sure.
I am talking on the mobile phone. There is Opera Mini for the mobile phone but it doesn't sync passwords. You need to uninstall and install Opera GX to sync passwords between mobile phones and PCs. This is a recommendation.

Yep, I get it.

Opera on PC is a bit too heavy in my opinion. I do not use Opera much elsewhere.

For me the first browser I used was a very low version of opera mini. Back then opera mini was extremely popular and a lot of persons where always talking about it.

For me the first browser I used was a very low version of opera mini. Back then opera mini was extremely popular and a lot of persons where always talking about it.
Indeed, I even forgot about it, and it turns out that I am also old enough to remember it. Of course, I was not such an active user of the Internet then, but when you wrote, I also remembered this browser

Indeed, I even forgot about it, and it turns out that I am also old enough to remember it. Of course, I was not such an active user of the Internet then, but when you wrote, I also remembered this browser
Haha, yes opera mini has come a very long way though. I remember back then if you did not have opera mini, it was like you where still behind. And there where different weird versions back then.

A browser is a software application used to access and navigate the Internet. Popular web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. Browsers interpret and display web content, allowing users to view websites, download files, and interact with online services. What web browsers do you use? What was the first browser you used? The first browser I used was internet explorer.
Netscape Navigator! The best!

When i first started using the internet, it was on a java phone called Nokia C9 and the only thing we knew as a web browser was opera mini. I had used it for years and even when I got an android, I still preferred it for some time.

l started out with the opera browser. By that time it was a very great browser.

Oh man. I guess that would be Mosiac on my Amiga back in the early 90's. I was big in the Commodore scene back then.

The first browser I ever remember using was Internet Explorer. It's crazy to think back to then and realize just how far things have come with internet browsers and what is possible now.

The first browser I used was internet explorer. I could remember that I had access to this browser on a desktop computer. Then the internet services was not very common. It was very new in my country.

The browser that I have always been using is Google Chrome. It is a good browser that I have been using and I must say that it is a good application when you look at getting most of the activities that I want to do online.

I have heard about Brave, but I have not been using it for a while though.

I have always been using opera mini. it is one browser that is very easy for me to use. And I'm given at least 50 free MB daily to use on the browser

Same like you I have also used Internet explorer and back in those days it was the best.

Featured Articles

Back