Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What was your breakfast today?

arunima25

Veteran
Reaction score

Good morning from this side of the planet. It's 11:10 AM here. It's coffee break/ refreshment break time at work for 15 minutes. But I have no appetite for any drink. I had a heavy breakfast of a big fluffy omelette with loads of veggies in it. And I had a slice of toast with it and a small bowl of papaya. I might not feel hungry for the lunch either.. let's see.
How about you? What was your breakfast today?

I have not had breakfast yet, just a little bites of cakes. It's my mom's birthday so we have one of our local dish made, which is banga rice. I might eat that later or probably just go for chicken pie and tea.

It is 10:21am over here and I just finished eating a combination of bread and beans. I ate a lot so it can take me to evening, I'm skipping lunch today. 😀

Today it was Missi Roti with Curd and this is one of my favorite breakfast and I really enjoyed it

I had two parantha and a glass of milk today in the breakfast. I usually prefer to take a heavy breakfast.

I had two parantha and a glass of milk today in the breakfast. I usually prefer to take a heavy breakfast.
I prefer that too sometimes. Eating heavy food in the morning makes my stomach full, and so I wouldn't have to worry about eating during the midday.

I'm always in a hurry in the morning, so I rarely eat breakfast. Today I only managed to buy a croissant and eat it on the way to work. And then I drank a cup of tea

Good afternoon from this side I haven't had breakfast until now I rushed out of the house so early that I missed breakfast

This morning, I had a turkey sausage patty sandwich on an onion bagel.

Good morning from this side of the world. It's 8:27am over here. I haven't eaten anything yet this morning but I am preparing a pot of beans porridge for myself and family.

Today it was Dal Roti as I didn't wanted to have anything heavy

I had an omelette of two eggs and four pieces of bread with a glass of hot milk.

2 Pancakes hit the spot just now :)

I had a plate of white rice and stew with hot tea

I had boiled black chickpea 🧆 in the morning breakfast today.

My breakfast for today was tea and bread

I had bread and omelette in the breakfast today

I am not at home right now, I traveled for an event and where I camped, they gave us bread and butter with chocolate milk drink this morning. Rice and chicken will be on the menu this afternoon and I'm looking forward to it.

Today it was a surprise as normally I don't have chickpeas and poori in Breakfast and like to have on weekends only but I did enjoyed it

Today I just ate fruits in breakfast and actually feeling so good after that.

Back