Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What time did you wake today?

I woke up at 7 a.m. today. It's Sunday. I thought that I would wake up late, but I could not as my car cleaner knocked on the door. It will be a hectic day as I have to see a skin doctor today, who is far away from home.

Oh . that's fine!!
Are you a student? Most students don't have a set sleep schedule if they don't go to school. On Sundays and on holidays, I also wake up late in the morning and sleep in the afternoon to refresh myself for work next week.
No, I’m not a student. I’ve been out of school for the past 16 years.

This morning, I woke up at 7:00 AM. After a moment of stretching and soaking in the early morning tranquility, I got out of bed, feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead.

I slept pretty early the previous night, then woke up around after 12. I remembered the generator was still on so I had to go off it. After that I slept back only to wake up around three. After sleeping again I woke up 4am and I have been awake since then.

I woke up 4am which Is early for me. But it is understandable because I slept early, too early.

I woke up 4am which Is early for me. But it is understandable because I slept early, too early.

I also worked up at 4:30 am today because of the shift at work. And now at work I am feeling bit sleepy because I slept late yesterday's night. I will sleep early today as I don't want to get ill.

We all wake at different times each day depending on the type of day we have ahead.

What time did you wake up today?

Due to being up late last night watching the Royal Rumble, I did not wake until 2 pm as I didn't get to bed until 6 am. I am so thankful these main events are every so often!
8am

Featured Articles

Back