Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favourite TV series?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
What is your favourite TV series?

Mine is Prison Break. It’s probably not the best series I’ve ever watched, but it’s certainly the one I enjoyed the most.

At the moment my favourite TV series would have to be Chicago Fire. I have been watching it since it first aired back in October 2012 and have been a huge fan ever since.

I am at the moment catching up on Season 11 before Season 12 airs as I did fall a little behind.

My favorite show is American Horror Story.

I don’t watch tv anymore

Loved the Simpsons back in the 90’s and Futurama

Always cartoons

Teen Titans is still the best cartoon ever IMO and is my all time favorite show! I also enjoy Rugrats, Steven Universe, AHS, What We Do in the Shadows and Battlebots!

Charmed is my fav tv series because it marked my childhood. Yes, tv series has many flaws but the story is so awesome. When I was a kid, I really loved Piper but when I grew up, I love Paige because she is smoking hot, has very cute voice and amazing facial expressions of her emotions.

It would have to be Game of Thrones due the the prolonging of it all and the fact that I love fantasy series, and it has an overall great storyline with awesome characters and creatures.

24 is my favourite TV show of all time. I don't think that they've acted any counter terrorism plot TV show that's better than 24 till date. It's a shame they stopped it at season 8.

24 is my favourite TV show of all time. I don't think that they've acted any counter terrorism plot TV show that's better than 24 till date. It's a shame they stopped it at season 8.
It’s actually 9 seasons :p

My brother also recommended it to me. I might watch it!

I might watch it after I’ve wiped the spoiler from my memory completely :p
Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

The Originals is my favourite TV series. I love anything with vampires, blood and gore in the plot. The Originals remains till date the best story in the vampire movies that have been acted.

Some of my favorite TV shows are ; The Witcher, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Continental, Designated Survivor, and House of Cards,.

My favourite series is a K-Drama called 'Love in the Air'.
I finished watching it in March but I am going to rewatch it as there is nothing else I want to watch.

I didn't watch a lot of TV series. However, now I love the series Friends the most because it opened up a lot for me and I am ready to watch it several times. I believe that this is the best TV series in the last 25 years

Back